22.

"I'm gonna go ahead and you come whenever you fix that up." she said.

I guess I look ratchet.

She rushed out of the door and I ran up to my room bumping Jack on the way down.

"Uhm. Jacks in the hospital." I sighed.

"Okay I'll meet you there because I need to run to my house." he said continuing to run down the rest of the stairs.

I walked into my room and took a quick shower. After I finished that I grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a muscle tee with a bandeau. I slid on my clothes along with my flip flops.

I grabbed my keys and phone and ran out to my car locking my door.

I started up my car and pulled out of the driveway heading towards the hospital.

My hair is still wet I forgot about that oops.

When I pulled into a parking space I found a hair tie in my glove compartment and I pulled my hair into a bun.

I slid out of my car and ran to the front.

"What room is Jack Johnson in?" I asked.

"Are you family or close a friend?" she asked.

"No I'm a serial killer." I said with annoyance in my voice.

"I'm kidding I'm his sister now what room is he in." I sighed.

"Room 353" she said rolling her eyes.

I found the elevator and went to the third floor.

Room 341....342....352 and here it is.

I went in the room to see my brother Hooked up to lots of machines and my mom sitting by him.

I slid my phone in my pocket and went to the other side of the bed.

It hurt me looking at him like this.

He looked lifeless.

I felt my eyes getting watery.

"He was in a car with some friends and a drunk driver hit them." my mom cried.

I feel asleep a little after Jack got back.

I woke up to loud noises and someone 'shh' them.

I opened my eyes a little and saw Nash, Cameron, Matt, Taylor, and Carter.

And of course Gilinksy.

I smiled and sat up some.

2 weeks later. (I don't want to make it boring and talk about the hospital.) (fourth of July day)

It's been a week since Jack has been out and Today Jack and I are gonna meet up with Victoria ,Nash and Cameron in LA. I'm pretty excited.

My mom was hesitant at first to let Jack go but he wasn't hurt to bad no broken bones but he has healed from his bruises and cuts.

We just got our luggage and were waiting to sign in to get our rental car that mom paid for.

We got the keys for our car and I sat in the back.

I called Cameron.

Cam- hey

Me- hey were on the way.

Cam- okay did Nash text you the address?

Me- yeah well be there in like 15 minutes.

Cam- okay.

Me- okay bye haha.

Cam- bye

We pulled up to the hotel and they had gotten a suite with a conjoined room. (if thats even possible.) We parked the car and got one of those luggage things.

We were staying on the top floor. I had the key for the room next door and wow it was huge. I called my bed and flopped on it.

We opened the conjoined door and Nash, Victoria and Cameron walked in.

We all talked for a little longer then we got ready for a Fourth of July party.

It wasn't that dark out yet. I went back into our room and grabbed a pair of Red shorts with a white shirt that had a peace sign on it (and inside of the peace sign it had a flag print.) and walks into the bathroom and slid them on along with one of my bathing suits. I slid on my red vans and straightened my hair. I put on a little red Bandana head band thing on with some water proof mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my other clothes up. Everyone was ready so we went out to Cameron's car.

Victoria(Cam's sister) sat in the front and Me,Nash,Jack and Jack were squished in the back. I'm sad Paige couldn't come but at least she has her family at home to hang with.

Me and Jack still aren't dating but were still good and every now and then I can't resist but kiss him.

That makes me sound like a slut.

We started going to one of cam's friends Fourth of July party that was near the beach. We all got out and went in.

Wow this guys beach house was nice.

Jack and Jack disappeared.

And then there goes Nash and Victoria.

So now it's just Cameron and I.

Cameron is sexy as fuck.

We hung around and talked for a little and I walked down to the beach with him. And then it started getting dark.

We walked back up to the party and I got a couple of drinks and made Cameron take shots with me.

I hope Victoria stays sober like she promised.

"Want to try this?" Cameron asked holding out a thing that looked like a cigarette.

I put it in my mouth and inhaled it.

That wasn't a cigarette it was weed.

This was really fun.

"I think I left my phone in the car." I slurred.

"Come on." he said grabbing my hand and sliding his fingers in between mine.

He unlocked the car door and I went over and looked in the back.

"Help me." I laughed.

Dafuq is wrong with me.

He got in and helped.

The door closed behind him.

I turned toward him and he was really close.

I couldn't resist.

He pushed his lips against mine and our lips moved in sync.

He pulled me on top of him and put his hands on my waist. I forgot I was still in my bikini.

We didn't pull apart until I heard a knock on the window.

So that happened 😂