38.

I pulled into school and it was just like last year yay. Bit this is finally my last year of high school.

I didn't see my brothers car here but I saw Sammy.

"Hey Sammy wait up." I said locking my car and grabbing my stuff.

"Hey." I said catching up to him.

"Hey who do you go to to pick up your schedule?" He asked.

"Uhm.." I said pulling out a paper from my backpack.

"Mr. Sunders?" I think.

"Yeah Mr. Sunders." I said as we both walked through the front gate of the school.

Tbh I've never really had a lot of girl friends because it's way to much drama but there was always one girl there for me.

AnnaBelle.

"CAROLINE!" she smiled running up and hugging me.

"Hey Anna!" I smiled hugging her back.

"I've missed you so much." she laughed.

"We saw each other yesterday." I laugh.

"I know." she smiled.

I heard the first bell ring and all the freshies (freshman) were running around like chickens without heads while everyone else just calmly walked to their class to get their schedule.

I made my way to mr. Sunders class and saw my brother and of course Callie sitting down in the front.

I walked to the back of the classroom and slouched down in a chair.

Not looking forward to this year already.

The late bell rung and everyone sat down.

"Ok hello students and welcome back to another great year. This year we do have some new teachers so make sure to show them our warming school environment. The teachers classroom that you are in will be one of your teachers on the schedule and they will also pass them out. When the next bell rings you are going to go to home room." the tv said.

"Okay I'm Mr. Sunders and I will be all of your Language art teachers at one point." he smiled.

"Okay when I call your name come get your schedule."

"Michelle Jacobs"

"Andrew King."

"Caroline Johnson."

I slid out of my seat and walked up to the front and grabbed my schedule and sat back down in my seat.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out and hid it behind my paper.

From: Sammyy

-picture of schedule-

I looked at the picture and saw we had 3 out of 8 classes together.

To: Sammyy

We have Language arts, Math, and Lunch together.

I put my phone in my pocket and waited for the bell to ring again.

While I was walking down the hall to home room someone bumped into me making me drop the papers I had in my hand.

"Watch where your going next time bitch." Callie smiled.

I bent down and grabbed all my papers and kept walking to homeroom.

The bell rung and I still didn't get to class.

I finally made it and walked to the back and took a seat in the empty desk.

"And you are?" the teacher asked looking at me with her piercing green eyes.

"Uhm I'm Caroline." I said.

"And why are you late?" she asked.

"Because there was a bitch in the hallway who wasn't watching where she was going and held me up." I felt like saying but instead I said.

"I got lost."

"Okay." she said continuing on about what she was talking about.

I saw Jack G. look back and me and he could tell I was lying.

The day went by really slow and Callie being here made it a hella lot slower and harder to make it through the day.

The end of school bell finally rung and I walked out of the classroom and to my car.

I got in and threw all my stuff in the back and started driving home.

No ones home so I just pulled into the garage and unlocked the door running up to my room.

I climbed in my bed after taking my shoes of and took a nice long nap.

Waking up to yelling.