11.

2 months later

Today we leave to go to Magcon Orlando. I'm actually kinda excited because we get to go to Disney. I already had my bags packed and my carry on bag. I ran down the stairs.

"What time does our plane leave?" I ask my brother.

"It leaves at 5:15 but we have to leave earlier because we have to go get Jack." He says.

"Guys you ready?" my mom asks.

"Let me get my stuff." I yell running back up he stairs. I grab my bags and phone and go back down the stairs. I put my bags in the trunk and get in the front. Jack comes out and gets in the back.

We get Jack and go to the airport. And I saw the same girl I saw two months ago. That bitch. She walked over to Jack and started flirting with him. I just walked around the airport.
.
.
.
We got off the plane and met with everyone else. I already knew everybody because this isn't my first magcon.

"Nash!" I yelled running up and hugging him.

"Caroline!" he mimicked.

I hugged the rest of them and then Matt came with a girl.

"Hey guys." he smiled.

"Hey Matt who's your friend." Nash laughed.

"This is Jessalyn she's my bestie." they both laugh.

"Hey I'm Caroline." I smile.

They all introduce their self then the limo came up.
.
.
.
I'm sharing a room with Jessalyn and Mahogany. Jessalyn's really cool and gorgeous.

We all met up in Nash and Matts room. I sat on one of their beds and waited for everyone else. My brother had to talk to Bart so he stayed behind. I was just about to call my mom when my battery died -_-

"Jack can I use your phone to call my mom?" I ask.

"Yeah." he handed me his phone and I walked out to the hallway.

Phone call.

Mom- Jack?

Me- no it's Caroline my battery died.

Mom- oh okay how's everything going?

Me- fine

Mom- good I have to go your aunt is coming over while y'all are gone and I need to get her from the airport.

Me- okay will she be there when we get back

Mom- yes

Me- okay bye love you.

Mom- love you to sweetie tell Jack I said hello and give him a kiss for me.

Me- okay mom.

Mom- bye.

Me- bye.

End phone call

I was about to go back in the room when his phone lit up with a text from a girl named Leigh. I know I shouldn't be snooping but I read the text.

Beginning of text.

Leigh 💕: Hey babe it's Leigh.

Jack: hey

Leigh💕: I'm coming to the magcon thing in Orlando can't wait to see you again.

Jack: I can't wait 😍

I couldn't read anymore. I was now full on crying. I couldn't even. I texted Nash.

Me: can you come get Jacks phone and give it back to him I'm not going back in and can you bring my phone.

Nash: yeah.

Me: thank you.

He came out within seconds and handed me my phone and took Jack's.

"What's wrong?" he asked hugging me.

"J-Jack." I cry in his shoulder.