14.

Right now we were all eating pizza and I got to meet Carter's girlfriend Emma. She's really fun to hang out with. And Victoria finally got here but she's staying with their aunt.

I finished my pizza so I just got on my phone and laid on the bed.

"Caroline can we talk?" Jack J. asks me.

"Yeah."

I get up am walk out into the hallway.

"I knew about Leigh." he say putting his head down.

"And why didn't you tell me he was talking to some other girl and sexting her while I'm over not knowing anything. That's what your here for to tell me if he's seeing anyone else or if he's lying to me! I would do the same for you if you had a girlfriend. I would make sure that she was only seeing you and she wasn't flirting with other guys. But I guess you don't." I say walking down the hallway towards the elevator.

The elevator opened and I walked outside. Dang it got dark fast. I just kept walking and then my first re action was.

Oh fuck.

Just the person I wanted to see right now.

Leigh.

"Listen bitch. Jack is all yours I don't want him anymore. I don't really give a fuck about him anymore. So don't bother me and I won't bother you." I say still walking.

"But you need to get revenge." she said pulling my shoulder.

Dafuq

That's when three other girls stepped out.

Two of the girls stepped closer to me and pushed me down. The other one got on top of me and punched me and kicked me. I couldn't move and next thing I knew I blacked out.