6.

Caroline P.O.V.

We all finished up at magcon and we decided to go to this place called fun spot. They had go carts and stuff.

We all piled into the limo and we rode to the place.

"You better watch out when we do go carts." I say to Jack G.

"Sure.." he laughs.

Cameron invited Paige to go with us so she was talking to him and Victoria.

We finally got their and I got out first. We had to go through the back because we didn't want to get stampeded with fans. I jumped on Jack G. back and we walked over to the go carts. We didn't want to be rude and cut the line because they offered it so we just waited. Jack set me down and I was talking to Victoria. The fans asked to take picture and stuff while we waited.

"Oh he's cute." Victoria says pointing hat a guy walking to the line.

"Yeah he is." I laugh.

He came and stood next to us and Victoria was hitting it off with him. Paige and Cameron went off somewhere and were hanging out and Sam was talking to Shawn.

While I just stood here.

It was finally time for us to ride.

Jack G. got in the go cart behind me and Shawn in front of me. The guy told us we could go. I pressed the gas answer around Shawn and Sam.

"I'm gonna get you Johnson." Jack says bumping into me.

"Whatever Gilinsky." I say cutting him off and pressing on the gas faster.
****

"Haha I beat you." I smile getting out of the go cart.

"Whatever." he laughs.

"Where did Nash and Matt go?" I ask.

"They got caught by some fans and they were taking pictures." he says leaning against the railing.

"Were back." Matt says throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are we going next?" i ask.

"WHO WANTS TO RIDE A ROLLERCOASTER!" Nash screams.

"Everyone." i laugh.

We all start walking to the roller coaster. It was like a roller coaster that spins around so 5 people could get in it. I got in the middle and Matt and Nash sat on one side of me. Then Jack and Jack sat on the other side.

"That's a big drop." I laugh.

"What are you scared." Jack G. asks me nudging my shoulder.

"No." I say.

I hate big drops yet I still ride. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Okay wow that's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I guess Jack was a mind reader or something because he grabbed me hand. We wend down the big drop then we spun. I just squeezed his hand and closed my eyes.

"Is the ride finally over." I ask opening my eyes.

"Yes." Matt says standing up and getting out.

I let go of Jacks hand even though I didn't want to but I got out behind Matt.
******

Today we leave. I didn't want to leave because were not doing anything else all summer. Right now we were waiting for our plane to board. Matts staying a little longer than everyone because his aunt wanted to see him. So I was texting him.

Mattchu💁: I'm bored.

Me: I'm waiting to board my plane 😫

Mattchu💁: lolz

Me: whatever have fun at your aunts.

Mattchu💁: I'll try...

Me:😂😂 I have to go text you when we land.

I slid my phone in my pocket and leaned back in the very uncomfortable chair.

"Plane 342 is now boarding." a voice said over the intercom.

We grabbed our carry on bags and went to the the gate. I got the window seat and I fell asleep. When we landed my mom picked all of us up. We saw her waiting and we got in the car and went home. It was like 11:20 p.m. and I was so tired. When we got I dragged myself up to my room and fell asleep.

Nothing really big in this part. This is more of a filler wait until next chapter though 😏