32.

"You know Jack and I are leaving for Digi Tour on Thursday. Right?" He asked.

"Oh no he hasn't told me yet." I say.

"Oh." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"I know that's not what you wanted to say. I know when you try to cover something up" I sigh getting out of the car.

"So tell me." I say leaning against my car.

"I really miss being with you." he said running his hand through his hair.

"Aww Jack." I said giving him a hug.

"I just thought you were mad at me for what happened." he said hugging me back.

"I can't be mad at you." I said pulling away.

"That's good." he smiled.

"Yah."

"Well I have to go meet Jack at the studio." he sighed.

"Have fun." I said getting back in my car.

"Bye." He said and waved.

I started up my car and backed out heading toward home.

I'm kinda sad they are leaving again for tour and I probably won't be able to see them until school starts back.

I pulled into the driveway and got out my car and locked the door.

I fiddled around with my keys and found the house key. When I opened my door and not by surprise my mom and brother weren't home. I know Jack was with Jack at the studio. Mom must be at work or something. I walked over to the counter and there was a note.

To: Caroline and Jack

I am going to take the late shift this week because Mary cannot. I will try to be back by the morning. Caroline you have the emergency card so you can buy you guys some dinner or you can make something. Love you guys I will try to call when I get free time great.

Love, Mom

Yay so I'm home alone until either of them get back I run up to my room and throw my self on the bed.

Maybe I should text the guy from Pizza Palace.

I pull out the slip of paper.

Text me sometime 000-000-0000

-Austin

I pull put my phone and put his number in

Me: this is Austin right?

Austin:yes :) I never got your name though.

Me: my name is Caroline :)