13.

I walked back up to our room then I forgot I didn't have a key great. I just walked around upstairs. Maybe I should go downstairs and see if I can get a new key from the lobby. But then he'll ask all these questions to make sure I'm not a fan.

Well fuck that.

I just get back in the elevator and went down to where magcon was gonna be held. I was sitting behind stage talking to everyone. Paige and Sam couldn't make it to this magcon and I was really sad. But Victoria was flying in with their mom tomorrow. After magcon Cameron has to stay because he has to go see family. But at least I have Jessalyn and Mahogany when she's not being a awesome dj.

Jessalyn and I sat back stage and talked while they were doing vip. Jessalyn and I walked out to go talk to mahogany.

"Hey." We said.

"Hey have you seems Carter's gf?" she asks facing us.

"What he has a girlfriend and didn't tell me. Imma kill em for keeping that secret." I say narrowing my eyes toward the back of his head.

"She's supposed to be coming but you heard no word from me." she laughed.

"Okay." we smiled.

I look down in the little bit of VIP girls and see the blonde from the carnival.

Leigh.

She saw me looking and just smiled and continued flirting with Jack.

Take a deep breath in and out you don't want to have to pull out your knife and cut the shit out of her.

"Caroline let's just go up to the room." Jessalyn says.

"Okay." I say following her up to our room. I flop on the bed and pull out my phone.

Twin Broski: where did you go?

Me: ask jacks new girlfriend.

Twin Broski: we need to talk when magcon is over but I have to go were about to start and finish up with vip.

Me: okai

(A/N): this is probably crappy af but it's like 2:00am where I live and I'm literally about to fall asleep. So sorry better one tomorrow... I hope. 😂