4.

Caroline P.O.V.

I woke up to someone yelling at me.

"CARA GET YOUR BUTT UP!" they yelled

"No." I whined.

"I'll just get Jack then." It was Cameron.

"Then get him." I said digging my head in the pillow.

I felt the covers being yanked off my body and me being pushed on the floor. It wasn't my brother but Gilinsky.

"I hate Gilinsky." I whined getting up off the floor and walking to my suitcase.

"No you don't." he said flashing a smile.

"What time is it?" I ask Matt.

"It's 10:30 so that means hurry your butt up we still need to eat breakfast and magcon starts at 12:30 for VIP." he says.

"Okay." I get my stuff and walk into the bathroom. Everyone else was dressed. Dang I slept for a long time.

I took a quick shower and hoped out.

"How long do I have?" I asked yelling through the door.

"10 minutes" Cameron yelled.

I dried off and slid my clothes on. I put in a hollister tanktop with my jean shorts and I put a magcon hoodie on over it. I braided my hair to the side and brushed my teeth. I ran out and put my shoes on and grabbed my phone.

"Ready." I smile waiting by the door.

We all fit in the elevator and go down to get breakfast. Some girls walk up and ask for pictures and there was this one rude girl who came up to me.

"You better stay away from Jack Johnson." she said standing in front of me. She looked fake.

"News flash. He's my brother. And he would never date someone like you." I smiled standing up and putting my stuff in the trash.

*****

"I'm glad that's finally over." I say plopping on the bed.

"Yeah same." Victoria said.

"Everybody kept telling me to stay away from y'all. And everyone thought that I was Jacks girlfriend. I was like I'm his sister!" I groaned.

"I'm gonna go down and get some ice from the ice machine." I said hoping up and grabbing the basket.

When I walked out in the hallway I saw Jack.

"Hey Johnson." he said nudging my shoulder.

"Sup Gilinsky." i saw walking to the elevator.

"I heard you were going to get ice so I'm coming." He smiled.

The elevator opened and I went to get ice. Then something happened I never expected to happen.

I guess this is some what of a cliffhanger but you can probably guess what happened. How you liking this so far? Sorry this is short but I'm not going to be on tomorrow and it thought I should update.