2.

Caroline P.O.V.

"Mee" Jack G. smiles.

"I'm gonna stay and edit."

"Have it your way." I say sliding my shoes back on and grabbing my keys. I grab my phone off the counter and walk out to my car with Jack following.

"You need some jams." Jack says flipping through the stations.

Main Chick by Kid Ink came on.

"Amazing choice." I laugh.

"Thank you." he smiles.

My phone rings. "Can you see who it is? " I ask Jack. "Uhm it's Liam." he says. "Just send it to voicemail." I say pulling up at a red light.

"So you know how magcon is next week?" He asks me.

"Oh yeah. That's all Jack was talking about last week." I say pulling off from the red light and making my way to Sonic.

"Well your going too. But when Jack tells you act surprised." He smiles.

"Okay." I laugh. This won't be the first one I went to. "Can you text Jack and ask if he wants anything?" I ask finding a parking space. "yeah hold on."

While I wait I look at my phone.

From: Liam

Are you going to Sandra's Party tonight?

To: Liam

Why?

From: Liam

We need to talk.

"He said he just wanted tater tots and a slushie." Jack said putting his phone of his leg. "Come on." I say putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing my purse along with my keys.

I lock my car and walk into Sonic. Jack gets stopped by a couple of fans but I just keep walking.

"Hello welcome to Sonic what can I get you?" the cashier asks.

"Hmm. can I get a chicken wrap with tater tots and a mango slushie. And a side of Tater tots with a watermelon slush and..." then Jack popped up.

"And a Sonic burger with tater tots." he says pulling out his wallet. "Put your wallet up I got this." I say.

"Is that all for you." The cashier asks breaking our argument.

"Yes." Jack smiles. "Okay your total is $16.61 (I don't really know how much it really would be) Jack pulled out his wallet and payed for it. The lady came back with our bag, we got our drinks and we got in the car.

"I told you I was gonna pay for it." I say starting the car and putting it in reverse. "Whatever." he smiles drinking my slushie. "Hey that's mine." I pout. "Pay attention to the road." He says.

I pull into the driveway and we get out the car. I unlock the door and we walk in.

"I GOT FOOD!" I yell.

" Watch this." I laugh.

"5..4..3..2...1.." When I get to one I see Jack running down the stairs.

"Mmhm." I laugh. We all sit at the bar top table and eat. I finish eating first and I just drink my slushie. A few minutes after my mom come through the door.

"MOM!" I scream.

"Hey Cara(Caroline)." she says putting the groceries on the counter.

"Hey mom can I go to a party that I got invited to tonight." I ask.

"I guess so it's Saturday do whatever." she said smiling.

"Are you Jack and Jack going?" I ask

"Why not." the say getting up to help mom with groceries.

"Great I smile. I'm gonna go get dressed." I say running up the stairs to my room.

The party doesn't start until 9:00 and it's 6:45 but It takes time to look good. I plug in my straightener and my curling wand. While it's heating up I decide on what to wear. I grab my mint green skater skirt and a black strapless bow crop top. I set in on my bed and go back into the bathroom. The other day I got a strand of my hair died blue. I straightened my hair and curled it.I unplug then from the wall and slide my clothes on. I find my black heels and slid them on. Your probably wondering why there's a party on a Saturday before we go back to school. Well it's because this is the last week of school before summer break. I fix my makeup. And I hear a knock on my door.

"It's open." I yell unplugging my phone form the charger and sitting on my bed. Wow it's already 8:30.

"Sis were leaving and Jack said he'll meet us there he went home to change." Jack says.

"Ok. " I say standing up off the bed. We walk down the stair and my mom and dad are sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Bye mom." we say walking to Jack's car. I'm making him drive.

(A/N): the first few chapters are gonna be boring sorry. But I don't want to rush into things. But next chapter there may be a surprise :). Please tell others about this story and share it. Also please vote and comment :).