31. You are not stupid

Brendon: Hi, Tyler

Tyler: Hi

Brendon: Can I call you?

Tyler: Not right now. I'll see you on Monday.

Brendon: See you on Monday

Tyler groans and throws his phone on another side of his bed.

"So...". Josh says

"So... what are you doing for breakfast?" Tyler asks trying to not make the topic him.

"Cereal. Why did you throw your phone?" Josh says

"I don't know." Tyler shrugs

"Was it Dallon, again?" Josh asks

"No," Tyler sighs

"Ryan?"

"Surprisingly he hasn't called me," Tyler says

Josh kinds of cringe at that. "Who was it?"

"Brendon." Tyler rolls his eyes

"He may have just wanted to do something with the project thing or your class." Josh shrugs

"We can talk about it tomorrow," Tyler says and breaks down into tears. "I really loved him, Josh."

"Tyler-"

"I feel so stupid how did I not know."

"Tyler you're not stupid. If anything he's fucking stupid for cheating on you. Dallon is a disloyal, sneaky, asshole who doesn't know he had one of the best guys out there." Josh tries to reassure him.

"I wish he was honest with me. All the business trips, the late nights he was probably with Brendon." Tyler thinks about it for a second. "Wait, this last 'business trip' Brendon was gone as long as Dallon came back on the same day I remember because Brendon has or had a black eye." Then one of the last things Tyler thought Dallon was capable of doing ran across his mind. "Did Dallon hurt Brendon?"

"Ty, didn't you say he got jumped?" Josh says

"That what he said doesn't mean it's true. He even joked about abuse." Tyler says connecting more signs and parallels.

"Yeah, maybe you could talk to him. To see if he is okay at the least."

"I don't want to meddle or pry in his privacy."

"It's up to you I would say or ask something."

___________________________________

Questions?

Thoughts?

theories?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️