7. Exploit

"What are you doing here?" Ryan opens the door.

"I thought I was always welcomed." Dallon pretty much lets himself in.

"Don't you have a book to edit?"

"No, finished before I went to Brendon's yesterday."

"I'm not having sex with you," Ryan says closing the door knowing what he was there for.

"It's a shame that's what you think I'm here for." Dallon rolls his eyes

"Then why are you here?"  Ryan asks raising his eyebrow.

"That is why I'm here but it's still a shame that you don't think higher of me." Dallon sighs

"Wow, you want your dick wet that badly." Ryan chuckles

"Yes, because you won't let me fuck you." The taller man pouts sitting on the couch.

"If I give you a hand job will you stop asking?" Ryan ask sitting down next to him.

"If we have sex and I won't say another word." Dallon says trying to exploit their wanton relationship.

"Dallon, no"

"Fine, Blowjob?"

"I'll think about it" Ryan's lips connect with Dallon's and he starts to undo his belt.

"What is up with your sex drive?" Ryan runs his thumb over the tip of Dallon's dick...one of Dallon's phones starts ringing and Ryan stops.

"Keeping going," Dallon says answering the phone. Ryan rolls his eyes and continues.

"Hey Baby"

"Hi are you picking up today?"

Ryan licks his thumb and Index finger and runs them across Dallon's dick, making the taller man shiver.

"I-I-I c-can you if what me too" Dallon tries to hold back a moan

"Sure, please...Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you? You-you sound a bit off?"

"I'm okay, just miss you."

Dallon pauses for second as Ryan's tongue licks a strip down his dick. "I miss you more, Ty," Dallon says as Ryan puts his mouth around his length.

"Okay, I don't want to hold you. You seem busy. Bye, I love you!"

"I love you too."

Dallon pulls Ryan's head back. "You are sick" Ryan says before Dallon could say anything.

"Sure but it seemed you wanted my attention."

__________________________________

I know such a weird place to end on...not super happy with this but whatever

Thoughts/theories?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading! ❤️