No likes when you're 23.

So smut warning, mention of self harm

And also the title has nothing to do with the chapter I just make this reference a lot...

Comment because it makes me happy and yeah thank you.

"F-fuck" Brendon starts stroking his dick and starts pumping not breaking eye contact with Dallon.

Brendon moans grew louder as Dallon gradually turned up the vibrator.

Brendon threw his head back feeling himself getting closer. "Please sir." he whimpers.

"Please what?" Dallon asks with an almost sinister grin leaning forward in his chair.

"Please c-can I cum?" Brendon says eyes gleaming waiting for approval.

Dallon sits back and nods "Go ahead baby"

Brendon releases sinking back on his heels remembering the restraints on his ankles.

"You have been such a good boy... " Dallon coos taking the toy out of Brendon making him whimper. "...So vocal"

"Only for you," Brendon says eyeing the bugle in his lover's pants, earning a kiss from Dallon.

The taller breaks from the kiss and goes into the nightstand on the right side of his bed where Brendon keeps his toys and playthings at.

He goes down to the bottom drawer and his eyes go to a knife. He picks it up and runs his fingers along the blade.

Dallon stands up. "Brendon why-"

Brendon just saw the knife in Dallon's hand and starts hyperventilating making the rest of Dallon words thin air.

Dallon drops the knife on the nightstand seeing tears forming in Brendon's eyes. "Fuck, Bren"

"You know I wouldn't use this on you or hurt you, right?" Dallon asks moving closer to him.

Brendon nods letting the tears run down his face. Dallon unties the restraints on Brendon's ankles. The brown-eyed boy feels himself start to calm down and repeating that Dallon would not hurt him in his head.

"You're okay just breathe, honey," Dallon whispers. Brendon takes a deep breath and moves into his lover's arms.

"I was just gonna ask you why it was in here?"

"It-it's supposed to-to be in that one" Brendon points to the nightstand on the left side.

"Why?" Dallon asks hoping it was for protection or to open something. Brendon, self harmed a bit

"I don't know." Brendon lies looking down at his lap.

"Brendon-"

"I'm scared Dallon." Brendon mumbles

"Why are you scared?" Dallon asks caressing Brendon's cheek.

"Because, I'm here by myself...and I think Gerard maybe after me again...and I don't trust the people..." Brendon starts to ramble on some more working himself up.

Dallon moves Brendon into his lap. The younger wraps his legs around him and rests head on Dallon's chest.

"Stop working yourself up, I hate seeing you cry." Dallon coos slowly rubbing Brendon's back.

"You make me feel safe." Brendon sobs breaking his lover's hearts a little more.

___________________________________

Poor baby...

Thoughts?

theories?

Questions?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️