16. Phone

Hey, not really angst so yay! Please comment and vote thank you! I really appreciate it!

Dallon ended up staying with Brendon for the rest of the week. Trying to avoid this life. Even Ryan that point. He wanted to forget about everything and he felt safe with Brendon at that moment.

"Are you going out today?" Dallon yawns

" I think I'm going to school today." Brendon says "Thank you for staying with me for a few days..But I-I know you have to work and have a life outside of m-me. I need to work on mine." Brendon stutters through his words.

"I'm proud of you." Dallon kisses him.

"Can we get me a phone?" Brendon asks

"Yeah, sure what time do you have to be there?"

"Before,11:30."

- (time skip I'm lazy)

"You look cute." Dallon check out Brendon has he gets out of the car.

"I'm covering up a half of my face and wearing super baggage clothes so you can't see the bandages in my side. I look so great." Brendon rolls his eye.

"You still looking amazing to me."

"You are such a flirt." The two kiss before going inside.

"Hello, how can I help you two?" One of the floor workers comes over.

Dallon basically tells him that they need a new phone.

"So where is the old phone?" The guy asks

"In the Ocean." Dallon says nonchalantly and Brendon holds back a laugh not expecting him to say that.

"Okay then, " The guy says.

They get Brendon anew phone and start setting it up.

"When did you even take that?" Dallon asks looking at Brendon's wallpaper. Which was a picture of him asleep he didn't worry about because you really coundn't really tell who it was unless you were really looking at it.

"I like a month ago, you looked nice." Brendon mumbles the last part.

"So you are good to go. If you have any questions feel free to call or come back in."

"Thank you."

"So am I taking you home or...?"

"My stuff is still at the apartment and I can drive."

- another time skip. In School

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks

"What do you want?" Brendon snaps

"You seemed sad last time I saw you and now you're all hurt. Is everything okay? I don't mean to pry in your business." Tyler says looking at Brendon hands

Brendon takes off his glasses revealing his blackeye "Yes, I am okay. I just got into a fight. I'm not being abused. Just some assholes" Brendon's voice softens realizing he was concerned even if it was just for drama on him, even though Tyler didn't like the type.

"Okay, um we had a project assigned last class I started it and I can help you

"Yeah okay, are you okay?" Brendon says taking a good look at Tyler.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You are lying." Brendon hums

"How do know that?" Tyler says

"You look super tired, you are constantly checking your phone, and no offense you look a mess. You don't have to tell me anything but it's not I have anyone to tell." Brendon explains

"My boyfriend has been gone for about a week and hasn't really talked to me since he left I haven't even gotten a call."

Brendon try not laugh, story of his life. "Make he is just busy, maybe needs some time to himself or something like that I don't know him but if he's with someone like you I'm sure he's a good guy and everything is okay."

"Thanks for that."

"No problem, I know what's that's like."

"C-can I get your number?" Tyler asks

"Yeah sure."

Before either one of them could hand the other their phone, they go off.

Dal💛

I'm sorry Tyler...

Dally ❤️

Hey, I just left...

"One second"

___________________________________

Close one...

What do you think would have happened if they got texts while the other had the phone?

Thoughts?

theories?

Questions?

I hate scccchhhhhoooollll 😭

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️