13. Deserve

Comment pls ''

Brendon sits on the bathroom sink as Dallon cleans his wounds.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Dallon says so Brendon stops focusing on the pain.

"I don't know. You can leave if want." Brendon shrugs

"I'm staying. Are you going anywhere tomorrow?" Dallon asks

"I don't think I'm going to school anymore. I wouldn't go tomorrow anyway."

"Why is that?" Dallon says cleaning a cut on Brendon's ribs

"I'm scared, people know who I was and I don't have anyone." Brendon winces gripping on Dallon's wrist.

Dallon stops for a second putting down the rag "I know it hurts but you have to work with me."

"I'm sorry." Brendon mumbles

"Don't be. Have you tried to make any friends?" Dallon asks knowing Brendon has been very standoffish with new people or people in general.

"I did talk to Patrick. But not really, I was talking a girl and was forced to be a partner with some guy who seems nice. But you know your demons catch up with you. "

"I'm sure people see past that."  Dallon says looking to make sure he didn't miss anything new.

"Someone scared the girl away and um I can't remember his name... but I think I make him uncomfortable. Not everyone is like you."

"Baby everyone has a few skeletons in their closest, on top of that you're amazing " Dallon's lips meet with Brendon's.

"So are we turning you into a Mummy or covering you in band-aids?" Dallon says

"I don't think I need either." Brendon laughs

"So I'm hearing, both and wrapping you up in bubble wrap." Dallon says in a almost to serious darker tone.

"Dallon, no." Brendon's eyes widen.

"Fine, but I'm still going to cover-up that and wrap up your hand." He tells him and Brendon nods knowing will not win that battle.

Dallon starts "Also, I'm going to see if I can stay with you tomor-"

"Dallon don't" Brendon says

"Why not? You shouldn't be alone right now and we can get you a new phone." Dallon says thinking of ways to pretty much lie to Tyler. While finishing up Brendon's hand.

Brendon was at a loss for words. Taking in everything that has happened in the last hour. He saw the side of Dallon he hasn't shown him in a while.

Brendon hops off the sink immediately hugging Dallon for a bit for support but mostly to thank him "How can I repay you for everything?"

Dallon sighs, hugging him back running his hand through Brendon's hair. "You already do. You deserve better than me."

"But you're what I want and all I need" Brendon just listening to the taller mans heart beat. He just wanted to stay like that until both of there hearts stop beating.

"Come on, have you eaten anything?" Dallon says letting go.

Brendon shakes his head letting go.

"Why don't we order something and watch a movie?"

___________________________________

Do still feel they same way about Dallon?

Cause I do... but I have never disliked him so far.

Thoughts?

theories?

Questions?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️