37. Best Friends

"Dallon those guys are fucking psycho," Ryan says getting into the back of the yellow checkered car.

"I know Bredon told me about him. Why did you think I just went along with it all?" Dallon says getting in right after Ryan.

"Are you giving him the money?" Ryan asks

"I have to. I don't want anything to happen to you or Brendon or Tyler." Dallon says

"You really think he'll hurt us?" Ryan asks leaning on to Dallon.

"You saw Brendon when I picked him up off the street. He was all bloody and shit. I had to take him to the hospital."

"He was in pretty bad shape for weeks." Ryan cringes at the memory; remembering how bad Brendon looked all over stolen pills or drugs whatever it was.

Dallon holds Ryan's hand and tells the driver where they are going.

"Fags" the driver says noticing the two holding hands.

Ryan and Dallon just cuddle up more in the back seat if you catch them on a good day the two would probably start heavily making out or even start fucking. It didn't happen a lot but it did happen, especially when provoked.

The taxi driver rolls his eyes looking at the two in the rearview mirror.

Ryan is enjoying having Dallon to himself for a little bit. He knows it's not going to last long but he going to take advantage of it. He also didn't know how much he missed it. He was kind of jealous of Tyler because he really got a lot of Dallon's affection. He knows Dallon really loves Tyler. Yes,Brendon had his attention at times but there was nothing to be really jealous about. He felt Bad for Brendon more than anything else. Ryan mainly had fast casual sex with Dallon usually sneaking around his schedule with Tyler and Brendon.

Ryan was just his friend.

Best friends.

Best friend's with benefits.

___________________________________
Did anyone pick up the references?

Questions?

Thoughts?

theories?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️