40. Afterdark

Tyler was kicked out of his room so Josh and his girlfriend could have sex. So he decided to go out for a walk. He was so in his head he forgot where his going not even sure he picked a destination, to begin with. He honestly just wanted to get lost and he achieve that goal. Now his head is cloudy and he is not one hundred percent sure where he is at at the moment.

"Hey," a dark-haired figure says in the shadow of the alleyway.

"I don't have any money," Tyler says trying not to show any fear.

"I'm not asking Tyler." The figure says showing some teeth.

"Who are you?" Tyler says with a confused look on his face.

"A friend of Dallon's" the figure comes into the light.

"I-I don't remember you." Tyler stutters.

Gerard laughs

Tyler shoots him another confused look.

"There's a cute innocence about you." Gerard says "something Brendon never had." he mumbles this clear enough for Tyler to understand.

"Nice seeing you..."

"Gerard," Gerard says his name.

"Gerard it was nice seeing but I have to go."

"You look a little lost do you need a ride?"

Tyler says "no" immediately and starts to walk away. Honestly, Tyler does need a ride just not from Gerard.

Has soon as Tyler gets far enough into the closest street sign he makes a few calls to a few different friends no one answers. Honestly, he wouldn't either if you are in their shoes Tyler hasn't been a good friend to anyone really since he got with Dallon. Or all his friends are Dallon's friends. So he has no choice but to call...

"Hey, Tyler?"

"Hey, Brendon? Are you busy?"

"Not at the moment?"

"I'm kind of lost at the moment and I'm wondering if you could come and get me?"

"Where are you at?"

"I'm at a light between Miley and Taylor Street."

"Oh know where you are. I'll come pick you up."

"Thank you so much."

"It's no problem Tyler."

Tyler waits on the curb watching cars go by. Trying not to get deep in his head again. He wishes he was in bed with Dallon eating shitty popcorn and watching some shitty movie from one of those discount bins that sometimes end up being good that Dallon always picks up.

Tyler's phone rings

Brendon

"Hey, we should be there in like a minute."

"Okay, I'm sitting on the curb."

Brendon's car rolls up and Tyler hangs up the phone.

Brendon gets out of the car. "Are you okay man?"

"Yeah, I just was walking with a lot on my mind." Tyler gets off of the concrete.

"I was going out to dinner with Mikey Patrick and a few other friends do you want to come with or do you want me to take you home."

Tyler thinks about it for a second. "Can I go with you guys?"

"Yes, of course!" Brendon grins.

_______________________________________

What do you want to see next?

Questions?

Thoughts?

theories?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️