15. Drug

TW: more angst, menton of Rape, and drug use

Comment plz ❤️

Brendon and Dallon ended up. Just getting ordering a pizza and just falling asleep in Brendon's bed

Dallon wakes up to the sound of Brendon sobbing.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Dallon coos

"I'm not crying, just hurting" Brendon sits back on the headboard of the bed. "I'm the definition of your going to feel that in the morning." Brendon laughs trying his best to ignore the pain.

"Who did this to you?" Dallon asks

"No one," Brendon says not wanting to answer

"Don't lie to me" Dallon says words almost bitter coming out of his mouth.

Brendon hesitated "It was Frank and Ray."

"Who are they?" Dallon says not changing his tone

"They work for Gerard." Brendon mumbles

"The one that raped and drugged you then, beat you senseless when you couldn't pay him?" Dallon anger was just rising

Brendon shaking at this point rubbing the marks on his arms. "It wasn't rape, and I knew what would happen-"

"Why are you deafening him!? Brendon, you were too high or drugged to consent to anything. He took advantage of you at your weakest moments." Nothing but pure rage and turmoil flowed through Dallon. Then it stopped "I'm sorry." Dallon realizes how harsh he is being. "I'm sorry, " he says again voice cracking letting it sink in. He can't imagine what Brendon has gone through, even being there with him for some of it seeing how it destroyed him. All he could his help him pick up the pieces and help him move on.

Brendon slowly sits up moving closer, hugging Dallon. He felt his lover's tears on his falling on his back. Brendon pulls back not letting go, moving his hands to the sides of Dallon's face bringing them close. "I love you"

Dallon collapses, a wave of thought and emotion pulling him under. "You shouldn't," He says pulling Brendon down under with him.

"I can't, not love you"

"You don't need me"

"I don't have anything without you, you're my everything. You are my drug."

"You are mine."

___________________________________

A lot to unpack here.

What do you think is going through Dallon's head right now?

Thoughts?

theories?

Questions?

I feel like I'm almost writing Dallon the same way I am in My Cute Little Demon, just this one is more sane... kinda

I have made a playlist for when I'm writing and I'm actually vibing to it.

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️