2. Care

Tyler is asexual.

Well, at least he thinks he is.

Yes, he has touched himself but doesn't desire the touch of another. Yes, he has liked even loved people both guys and girls, even tried having sex with some of them but just kind of freaked out a bit or just couldn't get into it, to put it simply. Which has lead to a few break-ups. Plus his friends make fun of him for still being a virgin. He doesn't think that's a bad thing he is 19. But his boyfriend, Dallon, has been patient with him. They kiss and stuff Tyler told him how feels and Dallon has been nothing but understanding he wants him to be comfortable in their relationship and didn't want to rush into things anyway.

"Dally!?"

"Hey Baby, " After Dallon left Brendon's apartment he went home, took a shower, and then came to pick him up.

"Hi, why are you here?" Tyler says a bit shocked.

"I can't pick you up from school?" Dallon chuckles

"No-no, of course," Tyler says

Dallon takes his boyfriend's bag and puts it in his car.

"Wow, Joseph didn't think he was real."  Jack laughs

"Fuck off." Tyler snaps and Jack flicks him off.

Dallon rolls his eye "I won't be home tonight, there is a party at Pete's Do you want to go?" He opens the door for Tyler.

"Can't"  The younger waits for his boyfriend to get in the car.

"Why is that?" Dallon says sounding a little disappointed.

"I have to Tutor someone tonight," Tyler says

"In-person or on-call"

"On-call." Tyler sighs

"So you are just going to work at my place or do you want me to take you home."

"Can I stay at yours?"  Tyler asks

"You always can." Dallon puts his hand on Tyler's thigh making him blush lightly. "Ryan is going to pick me at eight then."

"Okay," Tyler nods "So how was your day?"

"Nothing too interesting," Dallon answers simply.

"Aw that sucks" Tyler says

"What about you?" Dallon quickly turned the conversation back to Tyler before he could ask anything more invasive.

"It was okay. Really boring. You have a bruised your jaw." Tyler says looking closer at the purple mark.

"It's nothing." Dallon shrugs it off, he thought he covered up the evidence left from earlier.

"You sure, it looks like it hurts," Tyler says

"I'm fine Ty," Dallon says in a bit of a darker tone.

"Oh, okay." Tyler backs off, getting the hint that Dallon didn't want to talk about it.

"Thank you, for caring so much." Dallon kisses him at the next stoplight. Honestly that one of the reasons why Dallon fell in love with him.

___________________________________

Thoughts/theories?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading! ❤️