36. Stay by my side

"Do you mind coming with me to place a little quieter?" Gerard asks

"Okay?" Dallon says not one hundred percent sure

Ryan grabs Dallon's hand. "Dallon are you sure about this."

"Stay here a second." Gerard walks and the two stay standing. Both negligibly afraid of what Dallon agreed to.

"I'm not. Stay by my side?" Dallon asks and keeps a rictus smile still on his face.

"Always," Ryan nods holding Dallon's hand more frightened than Dallon should be.

Gerard pulls some guy from the crowd and brings him back where Dallon and Ryan were standing.

"Who is this?" Dallon asks

"My boyfriend, double date" Gerard smirks "come with me."

Ryan and Dallon follow Gerard and his boyfriend.

"Is everyone here gay?" Ryan ask

"You're gay." Dallon looks back at this friend.

"I'm bi" Ryan shrugs

"Yeah bi yourself." Dallon chuckles to himself

"I guess you're a ghost then." Ryan rolls his eyes and the four of them go into one of the private rooms on the second floor. They sit down at what looks like a poker table.

"So you want  Brendon back right?" Gerard asks and Ryan immediately rolls his eyes

"I want him to make that choice on his own if wants to be with Matty of whatever your brother name is that what he chooses." Dallon takes a sip of whatever the concoction is that gave him Ryan.

"Look at you, you have been ignoring your friend here most of the night, sulking over the loss of Brendon and the other one—what's his name, Tyler."

"How do you know about Tyler?" Dallon says

"I have been watching you Weekes. You really had something with that one. He is really hurting." Gerard frowns

"Are you fucking stalking me?"  Dallon asks clenching his fist and Bert makes it apparent that he has a gun. Ryan takes Dallon's hand un-balling his fist and holds his hand trying his best to calm them both down.

"I was more looking after Brendon but you got interesting" Gerard continues

"How long have you been watching me?"

Gerard's devilish grin grows back on his face. "Not long but I did talk to your stepbrother. Kellin Sykes, right?"

Dallon rolls his eyes "Why did you need to talk to him?"

"You're coming to big money Dallon. Especially when you finally get hitched. All your other siblings cut ties before they knew your family business started going well again. It's just you and Kellin and his husband and his boyfriend/business partner."

Dallon could see where this is going "What do you want?"

"I need money."

"Doesn't drug pushing rake in cash?"

"I want to get out of this life but I have debts to pay and dreams that need to come true," Gerard says

"Don't we all," Ryan smiles trying to cut the tension

"Cute," Gerard winks at Ryan "I need a half million dollars."

"I don't have that type of money on me." Dallon shrugs fingers still intertwined with Ryans, he squeezes his hand.

"Then call me after you get married and do it soon."

"And if I don't?" Dallon says

"If not Tyler... Then Brendon...and Ryan here. I'll kill them off one by one. You'll never have to worry about them again" Gerard says and Bert giggles

"Leave them out of this." The look on Dallon's face could murder Gerard and Bert in a second.

"I need you to stay motivated. The clock is ticking Mr.Weekes and I'm not a patient person it would be really sad if anything to that Tyler guy."

"I'll write a contract tomorrow be at the diner around the corner from here at eleven o'clock in the morning," Dallon says

"I'll be there," Gerard confirms

The four just sit in an uncomfortable silence.

"You two can leave now," Bert says

___________________________________

Questions?

Thoughts?

theories?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️