38. Cuddle

"Are-Are you a bouncy house cause I-I wanna bounce on you all day long."

"Ry, one you're drunk. Two that weren't even clever. Three, let me finish this." Dallon kisses Ryan's cheek.

Ryan turns up the music and dances around Dallon's apartment, singing off-key to Britney Spears's "...Baby One more time" as it plays through Dallon's speaker.

Dallon keeps an eye on his friend and tries to finish writing out basically a contract for Gerard.

"Dal, are you done yet?" Ryan calls out to Dallon as he climbs on Dallon's bed.

"Almost."

"Hurry up," Ryan whines while lying on Dallon's bed looking up at the ceiling.

Since they left the party early Ryan decided to have a party of his own. Taking advantage of Dallon's liquor cabinet, and having the time of his life. Dallon just hopes he doesn't get a noise complaint. They probably will; knowing how uptight dallon neighbors are.

"I'm done," Dallon says typing the last word of the draft that he will be reading again in the morning and will also make Ryan read it as well.

"Finally!" Ryan gets up tackling Dallon into a hug.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"Hmm..." Ryan hums against Dallon's neck.

"Ry?" Dallon started to feel confused and a little concerned about his friend.

"You smell good." Ryan giggles

"How drunk are you?" Yes, Dallon did smell good but Ryan's behavior was what's weird. Ryan just ignores Dallon and slowly puts his hand on Dallon's belt buckle.

"No, you're too out of it?" Dallon pushes Ryan's hands away and gets up.

"Dally, please." Ryan whines

"Ryan, how about we take a nap?"Ryan shakes his head and kisses Dallon's neck making the taller lets out a soft moan but then pushes his friend away again. He honestly wasn't in the mood.

"Ry, baby I can't do this. Not right now."

Ryan sighs out the word "fine "

"Do you want to cuddle?"

"You. Cuddle!?" Ryan was in shock. Dallon Weekes! Dallon James Weekes just asked him to cuddle with him. The world must have flipped or some shit. It's just so out of character for Dallon to ask Ryan that.

"Fine, I'm going to bed," Dallon says feeling a little embarrassed that he even asked. He liked the feeling he had with Ryan in the taxi. He also misses cuddling with Tyler and occasionally with Brendon.

"No, I will cuddle with you." Ryan laughs a little it's still odd that Dallon was asking him they usually just end up doing it somehow.

Ryan turns on a different, more chill playlist and joins Dallon in bed taking his position as the little spoon.

"I love you Ryan."

"Shut up Dallon."

___________________________________

Questions?

Thoughts?

theories?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️