9. Friend

Brendon: I got a new toy

Dallon: let me see

Brendon: You'll have you come over.

Dallon: I can't right now.

Brendon: Later maybe?

Dallon: Maybe

Brendon: last time you said that I didn't see you for two weeks ☹️

Dallon: I'll come over between later today and tomorrow.

Brendon: Fine...

Dallon: I'll see you later, Baby

Brendon: okay bye-bye 🥺

Brendon puts his stuff away and changes out of the clothes he put on for Dallon into his pajamas. He sits back on his bed and scrolls through the numbers on his phone.

"Hates me, ex, ex, asshole, drug dealer, drug dealer, drug dealer, hooker, hates me, hates me..." This goes on for a bit and Brendon deletes most of the contacts while he was at it.

But he stops at one "Patrick."

Brendon: Hi

Patrick: What do you want Brendon?

Patrick was Brendon's roommate before his downfall.

Brendon: To talk

Patrick: Why?

Brendon: Because you're my only friend.

Patrick: Don't you have some guys to fuck, drugs to take, people to steal from.

Brendon: No, I'm not like that anymore. I'm only seeing one person, I am clean now and I don't do that anymore.

It felt good for Brendon to say that to see it in words and know it's all true

Patrick: Why do want to talk me out of all people? We have said a word to each other in over two years Brendon. It was to ask me for money.

Brendon: I know, I'm sorry. I can repay the $430.87

Yes, the money was coming from Dallon but Dallon did say he would help him pay back all the money he borrowed. Not much he could about the stolen stuff because that would probably get him killed.

Patrick: How do you know that's all the money you own me?

Brendon: I kept track of it.

Which was true. Even high as a kite he tried to keep track of it. He either wrote it down on a running list or on his phone. Still does. He owns Dallon $760, 356.67 from what Dallon has let him see. He tried to give him money but would never take it.

Patrick: I don't want your money. I'm just happy you are alive.

Brendon sat for a second and that sink in. He would have been dead and probably should be. He switches over to Dallon.

Brendon: Thank you so much for all that you have done for me. I love you so much, Dallon.

Dallon: You don't have to thank me for anything.

Brendon: I really do appreciate it and I don't think, I tell you enough.

Dallon: I know you do, Baby. I'm sorry, can't see you tonight but I'll make sure I can tomorrow.

Brendon: Okay. Goodnight.

Dallon: Goodnight.

Brendon sighs he hoped Dallon could actually come over tonight even though it wasn't likely. He misses him.

Brendon: Sorry I got a text from a friend.

Patrick: So how long have you been seeing them?

Brendon: How did you know that you I'm seeing them?

Patrick: Mostly because I know you... Also, you said I'm your only friend, and that you are seeing someone.

Brendon: wow I really just contradicted myself

Patrick: Yep

Brendon: But a little over a year now.

The two started going on with their conversation. Reconnecting with each other.

___________________________________

Thoughts?

theories?

Questions?

Please vote and comment, thank you for reading!
❤️