1. Real

New book!
Also this chapter is mostly smut...
—————————————————
Third person POV

Dally❤️: Be ready in 30

Brendon: Yes, sir

Dally❤️: Good Boy

Brendon eagerly hopped up and ran to his closest. Changing out of his lazy Sunday clothes and into his new lace open back boxers and an oversized cropped white t-shirt. He puts his collar on and starts prepping himself.

About fifteen minutes go by and Brendon hears the door open. He hurries and puts his *things* away not wanting to keep his sugar daddy waiting.

"I see that's new," Dallon says pulling on the waistband, and let's go, hearing the band snap against Brendon's skin.

"I went shopping yesterday." Brendon smirks running his hand down his lover's torso.

"Did I get you anything else?" Dallon asks grabbing his wrist pulling in him closer.

"I guess you will have to find out," Brendon and Dallon lean in for a kiss.

"Dallon can we make this real?" Brendon asks timidly before Dallon's lips could collide with his

"This is real." Dallon says with a bit of annoyance in his tone

The younger shakes his head "No, like really you and me?"

"Brendon, I own you." Dallon declares

"Then why don't you want me?" Brendon whimpers laying back on the bed.

"Brendon..." Dallon whispers, softly, kissing his neck. "You're just my whore."

The submissive let tears run down his face. Feeling the rejection from the one he loved most.

Dallon pulls him by the collar. "Look at me!" He roars and Brendon obeys looking him in the eyes "Don't cry. You are still mine, baby. You'll always be mine, isn't that right?"

Brendon couldn't come up with a reply so he just nodded. "Yes, sir"

"Good boy" Dallon gives him an almost loving gaze letting there lips touch then throws him down, making Brendon feel a small sense of glee. Loving when Dallon manhandles him even though he will never admit it. But it's not like Dallon can't tell.

Dallon's lips meet back with Brendon's. Dallon slowly takes the raven-haired boy's shirt off and starts kissing down his submissive's neck then chest leaving marks showing his pathway down, while also claiming his territory. Brendon moans echo through the room just waiting for his dominant to just to fuck already.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have seen you sooner, you know I'm busy." Dallon says pulling Brendon up by the collar. "Remind me why I call you mine." Dallon swiftly drops his pants and underwear.

Brendon's breath hitched at the sight of Dallon's cock semi-hard length. "Yes, sir." He drops to his knees.

Dallon let out a low moan feeling Brendon's tongue circle around this tip. Brendon starts bobbing his head hearing Dallon's enjoyment, looking up at him with wide eyes.

The submissives start going deeper, on him.

"F-fuck...baby" Dallon moans out loudly and grabbing Brendon hair, pulling it roughly. Brendon moans barely gagging as his dom bucked his hips. "You are such a good boy." Dallon pulls his head back and Brendon blushes hard knowing he is about to get rewarded.

"Sir please, fuck me."

Dallon smiles, "You don't sound like you really want me, baby"

"Sir, I-I want you so bad. Please fuck me hard. I have been a good boy. Please, sir?" Brendon begs

Without saying a word Dallon pulls him up and walks away.

Leaving Brendon standing there in suspense. Curious if he was gonna get a toy, lube, or just make watch him as he jerks himself off. Which hardly happens when mostly Brendon is disobedient.

"Do you need prep, honey?" He asks and a bit of excitement grows on the sub's face.

"N-no, sir."

"Good boy, "

Dallon walks back over coding his dick with lube.

"Bend over." Dallon growls sending shivers down Brendon's spine

Brendon does told bending over on the bed.

"So obedient." Dallon alines himself with Brendon's entrance. Brendon whimpers in pain as Dallon pushes in to him.

"You're okay" Dallon coos giving him a sense of insurance. He feels the submissive become less tense just to thrust into him making him yelp.

"S-sir" The submissive moans out has Dallon gradually moves faster.

Brendon moans loudly feeling friction between him and his undergarments.

"I-I'm...gonna...I'm close"

Dallon kisses his neck "Go ahead, baby" he says feeling close too. The submissive cum his boxers.

Dallon pulls out and flips Brendon over cumming all over him.

Brendon collapses and Dallon goes in to after care headspace.

Brendon was happy even though the sex was a bit more vanilla then what they usually do. Dallon is just on a time crunch and knew he hadn't seen Brendon in about two weeks.

"I love you." Brendon whisper.

Dallon, didn't respond but just kissed his cheek and continue playing with his hair.

Dallon's phone goes off. "I have to go."

Brendon sighs, Dallon kisses him goodbye and walks out.

_____________________________________

Hopefully, the smut wasn't too bad...haven't wrote one in a about a year now.

I started working on this before "My Cute little demon" so it's been a minute and it took me a bit to write the second half of this chapter so sorry if it seems a bit rushed

Note that the updates for this will be slow-ish mostly due to working on "Sleeping with a siren" <(Updates already slow as hell for this) , MCLD and my oneshot book.

Okay thanks for reading
-Frankie xoxo ❤️

908words