Chapter 24- Blood Bath

He dragged me to his room as I screamed for Sienna. Not caring that my body couldn't take his rough handling.
All my body ached, everytime I walked I felt a buring pain down below. My head had patches of hair missing and it was raw for the skin missing.

He pulled me up as I slumped picking me up bridal style and held me close to his body tightly. I couldn't look at him without the flashbacks. The pain suffocating me.
'Shush, I'll help you' he whispered in to my cheek whilst leaving a lingering kiss.
It felt like someone  burnt my face.
The kiss made me feel an intense disgust. Literally  making me nauseous.
My eyes aches from all the crying but nothing felt more right to do.
He kicked open the door,making it slam against the wall.
Walking towards the bed he dumped me on it making me land on it with a bounce. I quickly curled into myself.
'Now,  I done what was needed. The ceremony will progress as a formality. You should be already pregnant' he whispered hovering over my body.
I looked at  him with utter disgust. He was stronger then me, he claimed  to be my mate but he couldn't respect me or the choices I made. He just took from me.
I slowly  edged my hand to my flat belly. I shook my head in denial. It can't  be.
'why can't  you belive that it's  possible' he sneered  at me. Pulling my face up with  two fingers on my chin.
The tears streamed down my face.
'The chances might be low but not impossible. And we will help it along if your are pregnant and if your not we will just try and try again' he whispered  staring at my lips that was still swollen and brusied.
'You could  mate with anyone and any girl will have you' I begged not caring if he hurt me. He has done the worst already and will have no limits now.
'Those girls aren't you,are they?' He whispered.
' the more you resist  me or fight me. The more I want you and not because  your my mate but the reason being  I need you and I WANT YOU' he whispered. His grip on my  face tightened.He glanced down at what I was wearing.
' whose hideous  shit are you wearing' he whispered. Shaking his head as he let go of me. He looked at me with lust sending a shiver  down  my body.
'I'll leave  you alone until  the ceremony  evening and then we will have fun' whispered.  He left the room without a glance back at me.
I couldn't  move with out pain  shooting through me. I got the duvet and wrapped  it around me. So i was rolled into a sausage.
He might change his mind and come back so this will alert me.
The ceremony  was tommorrow and he said he will be back.
He has taken away from me everything I ever valued.
Now I had no choice but to leave or die trying. Why was his mother after an heir and  why me. If i don't  be pregnant he will keep on hurting me and get me pregnant.

Why ?
What will happen to the child?
Will he let me bring the child up or will he take the baby away?

The questions  kept on spinning  around me head and making me beg for a miracle  tommorrow.
The pain  is unbearable but my wolf and healing abilities  stayed  away.
I couldn't  even reach her or even  try healing myself.

I must have fell a sleep when I woke up to a nudge.
I sat up quickly my heart beating  fast. The fear made me freeze up. His lips, his smell came to my mind. My body seemed to have a mind of its own. I began shaking, started begging immediately without even looking at who it was.
'Miss,' she shouted at me.
It was Annie. She looked at me. Her face was full with concern and fear.
'what did his majesty do' she whispered with a fear that I felt.
I put  my head down on my curled knees. Crying in relief that I was safe  for now atleast.

' where is he gone' I asked my voice muffled against  my knees. My  voice croaky

She smoothed my hair down in  patting  reasuring method.
' His majesty and  his mother have left  for the meeting. The realm is  having the maintence soon and as it starts he will be back' she whispered quietly.

She helped me out the bed and led me to the bathroom. My body ached but the pain wasn't  as intense as the day before. 

I shook my head, as the tears streamed down. The flash back to that night and the  afternoon.
' Annie, please  I don't  want to have a bath' the flashes of bloody water made its way in front  of my eyes. The fear and pain.
Eveything  that was my solace and gave  me peace was taken from me.
Replaced with  fear,anxiety and anger. Anger at me being so weak and anger at him. At him for taking  something that wasn't his to begin with.
The pain I had felt  from the moment  I met him.
He has just  taken from me.