Chapter 5- Mission Impossible

I began gasping for breath. One,two,three,four...

I cried my eyes out and rubbed my eyes nearly raw. The skin surrounding my eyes was burning and I assumed red.

Hiccupping. My heart felt heavy, full of pain. This girl was suffering and I felt the pain. What was happening to me?

Maybe it was because I watched penny dreadful. I wiped my eyes, wincing at the pain.

'Yeah, that's it' I whispered to myself. This is very fucking annoying. I don't want this to happen to me. I can't have these dreams crippling me with fear every time it happens. Our training doesn't happen until tomorrow.

I quickly get out of bed and ran to the shower to get this disgusting feeling of me. The warm water eased my aching muscles that were very tensed. I could feel his hands all over my face and my neck tingled from his kisses. I scrubbed the spots to make them clean again. I started crying again as my hand went over the puckered skin were my mark should be. He marked me ?

It can't be.

I quickly dried my self off and rushed towards the mirror, screwing my eyes tight close in fear. I slowly opened them to look in the mirror, the mark wasn't there no more but there was a bruise instead. I gasped feeling the tender spot again.

Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, I haven't been sleeping. But the uneasy feeling wouldn't leave me since the fainting spell. I felt the spot again just to make sure there wasn't anything there. The tenderness and a slight red mark was still there when I looked again into the mirror. There was something wrong here.

I started to put my make up on slowly and a heavy duty cover up because I am feeling so hormonal and down. I feel like just crying, sitting in the corner of the room. I feel so defeated right now. The only place that can give me life right now is the library. But even that was not possible without permission, I am a caged animal right now. Literally.

F**k it. I am going. For the first time I will break a rule.

I finished putting my face on, after doing my eyebrows like a hundred times.

I got out the bathroom to see the time. I can do this. I felt so bad for breaking a rule, empress. How do people do this every day?

I choose a black outfit, suited for snooping and rule breaking. I topped it with a black leather jacket and I got to say I felt bad ass. I looked in the vanity mirror, daaayum my outfit was black as my soul. I need to get to the library now.

I slowly tiptoed down the stairs. I could smell the breakfast being made. I am so hungry. I looked down to avoid the creaky stair that was the bane of our life's. I slowly stretched to skip the bottom two stairs. I have totally forgotten which one was it from them two.

Damn Tina focus. I whispered to my self. I stuck my head in to the living room. No one was there, I slowly tiptoed towards the key rack near the tv. If I didn't take these now it would be game over. The tv was near the hall way leading to the outside door.

The house was stirring and the shifts were about to change, I debated for a second to take Sophia but she doesn't like the library because she gets a headache in there basically just anywhere with books. I want to spend at least a hour there. Somehow I feel recharged in libraries, just being surrounded by books and the smell. Its hard living in a house full of people you never get the quite time sometimes you need.

I pocketed the keys and peeped in to the garden through the sliding door in the living room. Thankfully no one was there. I slowly closed the door.