Chapter 4-Sophia the Great

I quickly skipped down the stairs with a new lease of life, the dream seemed miles away and bubba was looking out for Eloise.

The smell of breakfast was making my stomach rumble and ache. All my favourites were made.
I felt very happy and all my problems seemed far away. You literally could kidnap me with food.

The food was on the table and the pack members were still not here. This in itself was very strange. We are a hangry bunch and before I arrived breakfast was normally finished. I grabbed the plate and started piling waffles, eggs, salad, beans and mushy peas in to neat sections. Well, as neat as they can be. I slowly walked to the table so no food would fall off.

'Hey, bitch' screamed a familiar voice. I turned at the direction it came from and started towards it. I forgot she was coming back today. My best friend, wingman etc you get the jist of it. She slammed into me, nearly knocking the food off the table. We have been best friends since nappies and somehow we balanced each other out.

I couldn't even tell you how happy I was to see her, she had gone to a neighbouring pack for a week. Even Issy acknowledged her presence and she is a hard wolf to please.

'you whore, couldn't you let me know what was happening and especially all the tea' She dramatically gasped at me, for the drama caused by my problems.

I looked at her outfit. Shaking my head. She had shorts and vest top on that ended below her breast. She grabbed me and pushed me towards the chair. Pinching of my palette.

she got a slap on her hand for it though. No matter who you are you can't steal my food. She got up sticking her tongue out at me. She quickly put food on her palette, bit of everything

'Its not summer outside you know that right' I asked her. She needed new outfits maybe a head transplant but the girl had a heart of pure gold.

Sitting by me with a palette full of her own food.

'Yes, I know but I need to go shopping and plus your probably not allowed to go with me now. That hunk of man will not allow it. Can you imagine me being your brothers mate, god! Fuck yes. The sex' she chewed on a waffle with a moan. I gagged on the bite of waffle.

Coughing up the lethal bite.

'for fuck sake, not whilst I am eating, you would know if he was your mate and ew again' I hissed at her. It was well known by everyone that has ears and eyes that she had a obsessive crush on my brother bubba.

'you can't witness the fitness and not declare it, I will say they have been cases of late mating' She winked at me. Yuck, I cringed at the idea of her and bubba. To be honest it wont be the worst thing but they will have many problems if they are. One, being I will know all their business, always. Imagine that. Disgusting.

As we began enjoying our breakfast in peace and silence. In came the Jaffar to my Aladdin, the evil queen to my snow white and many other princess. The vile being that was the real bitch of our pack and my arch enemy. Regina, and yes if your thinking of the Regina George, this Regina is Regina George on steroids plus she is a wolf. Imagine the life span of a wolf and the meetings of packs etc, she will be in my life forever and ever. Empress so help me.

She had the skimpiest shorts on and vest with her tits hanging out and her minions were wearing the same. She was literally cackling like a old hag at them when she noticed Sophia and me. Her minions lined up beside.