Chapter 10-Human Wall

This just didn't happen to girls like me. This just didn't happen to anyone.Jenna-Lynne Duncan, Hurricane (Hurricane #1)

'Your beautiful'
The man in front of me said. Sending a shiver down my spine. I knew who he was .. I prayed that he wasn't him.

Ignoring him,I began looking for a way out. The men were standing as a barrier, preventing me from leaving.

My gut was urging me to shift but this was a public area and Izzy...
The phone .. bubba.I tried to dial bubba number but in panic, I forgot his number.
Then I remembered speed dial.
The phone went through to bubba
All I can hear was Static, no sound.

'Bubba,help me 'I screamed down the phone.
Before I could say anything else the phone line went dead .
I quickly looked up to see the man walking towards me. Bored.

He was a really good looking.
But the smirk made him look sinister. He looked so cocky, scaring me more.
I turned away from him.
'Help me ,please somebody' I began to shout trying to look for anyone.
'Tina shift' I heard Kai from behind the men.
I ran towards the men trying to shove them out the way.

They didn't move at all. I kicked the man in front of me in the shin but he didn't even wince. They was a actual wall. Is he doing magic?

'Kai !! ' I shouted. Now resorting to climbing over them. But it was impossible. They grew taller.

'Valentina, shift.. Shift noow !' He screamed at me.
He seemed further away. The more he ran towards me the further he went from me.He shifted to try making up the pace.
I closed my eyes focusing on Izzy.
Come on.
Izzy shift. I whispered to my wolf.

She hasn't responded to me since Eloise was found dead. The only time she would was when she need to shift for a run.Even that was rare.

I tried to run again. But they had closed in on me. It was a barrier of men in black.
'I wouldn't if I were you' the man said as he pulled me into his chest.

He slid his hand through my hair and held on to the back of my neck. It felt like dull static shock as his skin touched mine. He stared at me in awe.
'Im sorry,cara' he looked behind me as i pushed at his chest. His button up shirt lost a buttom revealing more of his chiseled chest.
The weird current sparked again as my hand made contact with his bare skin.

I pulled my hand back in pain and horror. I must have looked mortified at this. He pulled my hand forcefully and put it on his chest. The sparks became intense.
'Your hurting me ' I whispered it felt like I got electrocuted.

He let go of my hand and pulled something out if pocket.

He quickly blowed a white powder in to my face. I tried to cover my face with my hands.

The powder was made from pure sliver. It was in the air around me, I could taste it in my mouth as it made its way down my throat,starting to burn my throat and began to paralyse my wolf. She was whining in pain, it was unbearable.
I began gasping, going limp against his chest.
I tried pushing him away but it felt like i had no energy. The pain was so severe that I couldn't move any more.

'Who are you' I gasped out wheezing ..

'Your mate' he said before blowing more powder in to my face.

Sending me into a blissful darkness.

-

Vote, comment

Ps. I haven't got any one in mind for Carter. The image I have got is black hair, blue eyes and chic/ mobster style. Rugged.