Chapter 7-War

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Sun Tzu

He clawed at my arm so bad . The scars were slowly puckering, I was in shock when bubba came to me.
I was sent to the packs second meeting/strategy room. I didn't know who he was or what he wanted I could feel the aura around him, it was intense anger, lust and frustration. My wolf was on high alert she wanted me away from him. I was choking on fear and shock when I hid behind bubba. The tears in my eyes were blurring him, from my view when he spoke. He was so angry with bubba, he tired pulling me away.
Bubba threatened him and that scared me even more. Bubba was the calm one. This man was dangerous.

All the wolves from his side growled at bubba when he pushed me towards one of the pack members who took me out of the room.

I looked at my arm, it as still healing even the bruise were turning to a yellow colour. The door was slammed open with bubba and Sebastian storming in. They both were really angry.

'How did you meet him' bubba shouted at me. I flinched at his tone which was cold.

'I don't know' I whispered to them putting my hands over my eyes to prevent myself from crying. Sebastian took a step towards me making bubba pull him back.

'did you go out yourself' he hissed at me. I quickly looked up at him. Shocked that he knew.

He saw my face. Recognising my guilty expression, he looked at Bastian.

'Fuck' he turned away from me swearing some more. Bastian was shaking his head side to side.

'I went .. to the mall library, bubba I didn't meet anyone there' I whispered. Bubba cursed out loud. Bastian just ground his teeth and shook his head more.

'You're always easy on her and look what she has done now' he hissed at bubba. He always did think that but to bring it up now, was a dicky move.

'Now is not the time for 'I told you so'' he shouted at him.

'ill send Sophia to you' he sighed at me. The disappointment on his face was a heart breaking sight.

'Don't you dare leave the pack territory , forget the pack territory, don't leave this fucking room' Bastian growled at me. I whimpered at the threat.

They both left me alone.I could hear Bastian shouting at bubba about me.

Sophia knocked on the door before walking in.

'I didn't do anything on purpose, I just went to the library ' I sobbed at her. She held me.

Since the meeting I wasn't allowed to to leave the room. People were allowed to come in only and the disappointment on their faces made whimper.

Sophia bought me books and stayed with me. I was feeling better now, Sophia made me better.by getting my mind of things. My parents and brothers didn't come in.

Eloise gave us food. She didn't speak to me but at me through Sophia .

Everyone was disappointed in me. I didn't do anything bad. I glanced at my arm the marks were still there. The healing process was slow and painful. I would feel a burning sensation now and then. The door slowly opened and in walked Sophia. With a look of pity on her face. She came and hugged me. I just sobbed in to her hug. My tears wet her stomach.