Chapter 31- Cake

I woke up with a stiff neck.
The morning sun was shining through  the window.
I got up and stretched to ease the crinks out of my body.

Just  as I got up the door opened to reveal a pack  member with a tray  of food.

'I don't  want to eat' I said  to her turning  away from  me.

'You need  to eat, the cardinal wolf said so ' she said in a pleading manner.
I turned to her.
' NO' i said in a calm manner.
They wanted me to play games with me
Ill do the same.
Im not going to starve myself but im going to buy myself freedom.
'I'm going to report this to him'  she said storming of in a huff. The door slammed shut behind her.
I was still wrapped in my duvet and decided to stay this way. They can't  force me into  doing anything.
I decided  to  sit down and wait for him to come.
He came straight  away. He had my parents with him and my brothers.
My brothers  looked at me wrapped in the duvet. They stared straight at the Cardinal wolf in question but he didn't  look at them but stared me down.
'Bubba' I whispered. My brother  had tears in his eyes,he came to me.
He held my face in his hands, the sobs came out, the longer he stared at my face.
'He hurt you  again' he whispered wiping the tears from my face.
I nodded at him.
He looked murderous. He tightened the duvet around me.
' mama' I whispered.
She was on her knees with bubba. She looked at  me more closely. She started crying. Her hands frantically went from my face  to my shoulders.
' I won't allow my daughter be treated this way' she whispered to me.
She stood up fast.
'WHY are you allowing this to happen to her. He hurts her everytime and your starting to allow him more access to her'She shouted at him.
He stood with his hands behind his back looking at me.
' she can't harm  this child' he stated.
I shook my head.
Mama hugged me.
' She won't harm the child and you know it' she said as she rocked me.
'She needs normal lifestyle,it will be easier for her' she held me to her.
He looked at my brothers then me.
Mama kept on wiping my face as the tears came down my cheeks.
' I'll think about it later but right now she needs to come and eat' he stated staring me down.
He left us in the room.
My brothers stood over me and my mother was still on her knees in front of me.
' he put a spell on me and the cardinal wolf knew. Mama he is going to kill me'I sobbed at her.
She pushed my loose hair behind my ears
'Shush, your father won't allow that. NONE of will allow it. This child is ours to and if you want to keep him we will help you ' she whispered.
'I want to keep him, mama I'm sick of  these men thinking they have the right to my body. I would never harm him'I said this with a fear. These men have shown me  that they have more control on me then  I would like.
She nodded with tears  streaming down her face.
Bastian stood with pure anger on his face.
'I'll help you change' she said. My brothers walked out.
'Mama you have to help me leave. He is going to use my baby as a power balance. They won't let me live with my child. Do you think there's going to be one child and that's it. Once they realise what my baby  can do they will use me as a breeder. Carter will happily rape me' I said  in a hurry. I let go of the blanket. The  finger prints on my face from  him covering my mouth  showed more.
Mama gasped out loud as she moved my hair away more.
' mama, focus please help me leave. Leave before the baby is born. I can assume new identity and I .. I can live a life like a human' I whispered getting excited about the possibilities.
'Honey, you are carrying  the most powerful being in existence right now. Do you really think we can supress his powers or yours. Your powers overpowered the potions we was giving you' she held my face  in her hands.
' I will  try my hardest my love' she kissed me on forehead.
She went to my wardrobe and got me a midi floral dress out. It was a thin strap one. Wavy.
She handed me it and i quickly  changed my outfit.
She saw the ripped straps on my other dress.
' Did he do something again'she whispered as she put my hair up in a lose bun.
I shook my head.
' he was rough but didn't  touch me like that not because lack of wanting but he had to do the spell' I physically cringed at the memories  it bought up.
' Im so sorry, honey' she sobbed in  to her hands.
'It's okay mama. You didn't  kidnap me and rape me'  I said as reassuringly as possible. I had so much resentment against her and dad. They hid the truth maybe if i knew beforehand.