Chapter 45- Chef

We rushed out the house with the bags and passports, waving at the neighbours.
Making excuses that we are going west to see our extended family. If they have any conversation with the hunting party,they will mislead them.

I got lovey into the car seat after the little one gave me a stare down.
Like mother fight. I smiled at him. He looked kinda disappointed at me.
'I'm not fighting, I said with a smile to him.
I got in the seat next to him.  To give him some company. I made sure his charm was around him.
I don't need a baby fighting right now. Especially against his father. That will unit all of the realms on how evil he is.
' You can grow up and then fight your father on your own terms. But until I am in charge, you will listen,lovey,' i said in a soft tone. His little face looked at me and closed his eyes. Like he was over this converstaions. This kid has an attitude at this age. He was barely on the planet.

'We need to make it out the immediate area,' denarie whispered as she got into the drivers seat.
She drove off towards the superstore. The car stopped screeching halt at the traffic light.
Just as we stopped. A line of suvs took over the traffic. They cut through the lights and weaved through the traffic. The panic must have been seen on my face.

'Val, the back windows are tinted, and both of you got charms on. Stay cool.'
I sighed, forgetting that, but as soon the suvs made they way towards the house.
Lovey woke up with a shock.
He must have sensed his father.
' denarie, calmly we need to leave,' i whispered to her.
We quickly got into the supermarket car park and changed the number plates.

I held my breath until we got back onto the road.
Lovey was agitated. Kept on crying and fidgeting in the car seat.
' I need to feed him, Denarie,' I whisepred as we got further and further away from the house. My happy place, my loveys birth place and safe haven.
' feed him like that, Val. We need to put as much as the distance between us and him.
I knew she was right, but the safety aspect of it. Made me worry.
He is kind of indestructible, being a wolf and other things.
I got him out of his car seat, and he did the most cutest baby crunch. In his white baby, grow and white hat. His little curl creeping out of his hat. I let him stretch until he opened his eyes.
I quickly kissed his nose as he stared me down.
' You're so so cute, my little dumpling.' I started laughing as he looked offended.
I settled him in my lap and put him to my chest.
His little suckling sounds made my heart swell. This was my child. My heart is in human form. I would do anything for this curly haired little being. My little lovey.
'Denarie, where are we going?' I whispered.
she looked at me from the front mirror.
'I don't know where to go. But one place, and if it's comprised, we won't know until we get there,' she whispered.
It seems like everything linked to Denarie is comprised.
We drove until it was night and only stopped to fuel. The food came and the snacks we had already packed from home.
Lovey, I woke up and fed only to go a sleep. 

We came to the rual area and the house we had to go to was a beautiful cottage.
Denarie, parked outside the cottage. There was no one around for miles. This must be a mating cottage.
' This was my friends cottage. He gave me access to it and gave it to me once his wife passed,' she whisepred.
' Let me check everything is fine. I don't want to walk into a trap and especially with how everyone is after lovey' she whispered. She locked the doors,leaving the keys in the ignition.

She looked around and gave a thumbs up as she walked back to get the bags. Loves eyes opened up. He looked straight at the cottage and started getting fussy.
Denarie got all of our things from the boot and started taking them into the house.

It was adorable and just cosy. The sofa was spongy and comfy, looking with a thick blanket on top.
'Denarie, are you sure this is safe. It looks like it has been recently used,' I whispered to her.