Chapter 33- Bump

I woke up to Carter whispering to my belly and blowing on it. My dress was on the floor and I was in my underwear.
'Carter, what are you doing ?' I whispered my voice groggy with sleep.
I held his head to my bump unintentionally as I rubbed my eyes.
He kissed my bump again.
'talking to my son and is that a problem'he whispered. He said something again and kissed the bump again.
The baby didn't move at all.
'He is really calm around me. Your breakfast is here' he grabbed my hand to get me up. My hair was opened from the hairstyle as soon as I realised that I was semi naked I quickly wrapped my self with the duvet.
' have your breakfast and it isn't going to be cake'he whispered again with a hand in my bump.
The baby still didn't react.
'Have you done something to him' I shouted at him. He rollled his eyes at me.
' he is my son and no' he brought the tray of food to me. It had no cake on it.
' I don't want to eat this. Where is my chocolate cake' I looked at the door where Kai should have been waiting for me.
I pushed the tray out of the way and headed to the door.

' are you really going out in your underwear ' he question as he took a bit of he omelette.
He was still in his joggers. No shirt. Looking like he was really lounging with his family.
' Kai I need the cake not this' I knocked on the door for someone to open it

' ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DO WALK OUT LIKE THIS' he screamed at me making me nearly drop the blanket. The room shook as if there was a earthquake. I looked around to see why but Carter smirked.
' We can't have him be a mamas boy 'he laughed. It was the baby, normally things would be flying.
'Go put on a dress'he said as he nodded towards my closet as he took another bite of the omelette.
I went towards it but remembered shower. I quickly did my morning routine and put on a wavy dress similar to yesterday.
I put my hair up in a pony and slipped on slide ons. Making my way to the door.
'NO, come here' he got up and made his way to me as I moved towards to the door.
He grabbed my arm pulling me into his chest. He grabbed the end of my pony tail and yanked it down. My tumbled down my back.
'I like it when your hair is down'he whispered. He always made me put up my hair up to show my mark.
I looked at him in suprise. He smiled. A kind smile.
' I need to put it up. Chocolate cake is messy' I began. When he slammed his lips in to mine and pushed me into the door. I couldn't breath as i pushed at his chest.
He let go and wiped his lip with his thumb.
'Come eat some of this and then some cake'he pulles me towards the bed where the tray was.
He pulled me down to sit and sat beside me.
' eat, now then cake. You can't let him win' he took a bite of the omelette on the fork and tried feeding me it.

I turned my face. I don't want this.
' i don't want to eat this' he was pissing me off.
I pushed his hand away.
He put the bite in his mouth and grabbed my head from back. Opening my mouth with his other hand,he put the bite from his mouth into mine.
Out of panic I swallowed the bite. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I ran to the toilet to do sick.
I couldn't stomach anything but cake in the morning.
He followed me into the bathroom and held my hair back as I did sick.
He helped me up and passed a glass of water to drink.
He looked at me with concern.
'I need cake. He won't allow me to anything else either until I have cake'I whispered. He touched the bump and helped me to my bed.
He moved the tray on to the table.
' How long has this been going on Valentina ' he whispered wiping the tears of my face. For once he isn't the cause.
There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Kai with cake.
I looked at the door.
'Carter just one slice and then ill eat anything else, please' I whispered. He touched my face and slide his hand in to my hair.
He pulled my face to him and kissed me on the cheek.
' No one told me how bad he was being and you have let him. He is a powerful child and he develops alot more faster'he was being almost kind.
There was another knock.
I got up and opened the door for Kai. He stepped in to the room with a plate of cake.
' little man cake' he was on his knee talking to the baby before he noticed Carter.
He looked at my face that was red with crying.
' what's wrong ?' He asked quietly putting his hand to my face.
I got pulled back from behind.
I was against Carters chest as he started kissing my mark. He moved my hair out the way to get more access.
The tears sprung up in my eyes as I stared at Kai. His eyes kept on shifting from his to his wolfs. I could feel Crater making his way down my shoulder. He kissed my cheek slowly. Rubbing my bump.
' Enjoy your cake, ill be waiting here' he nudged me towards Kai. He put out his hand to stop me from tripping and helped me out the room.

Once we stepped out the room the hallway was shaking. The gaurds were thrown about, knocking them out. The pictures frames was shattered.
Kai tried coming towards me but he was pushed aside.
There was glass everywhere from the frames and vases.
' stop little one. I got cake'he shouted at the baby.
Carter stepped outside. Stood in front of me and whispered something to the bump.
The baby stopped with the power tantrum.
He looked at Kai with a smirk and walked back in before turning.
' One cake slice and come back here' he said. I didn't acknowledge him.
He came out side and pulled me to the side.
' Are you listening to me' then pulled me into his chest. I winced at him manhandling me.
' yes' I whimpered at the tight grip on my arm.
'Let her go' Kai stepped forward. He still held the plate with the cake slice.
But his stance was pure violence.
He laughed at him before pushing me to the side. Luckily it wasn't a hard push.
'Kai, Please tell your dad to let me move rooms' I whispered sobbing he held me into his side. He led me to the outside bench area we had. It was put there for me to enjoy as long as I was with Kai or the gaurds.
Those poor gaurds.
He helped me sit down and took a bite on to the spoon. I opened my mouth. The utter bliss I felt was
'I can't meddle or they are going to take you both from me' He whispered with his head bowed. He had tears in his eyes, he looked off into the distance.
'There is something that binds me to you. I feel everything you do. Whenever he humiliates you I feel your pain and now the little ones. I know how you become pregnant and maybe I should hate the baby but he is a innocent. He is my little buddy. Ill be there for both of you' he whispered. He was about to take a bite of the cake. And stopped.
He began laughing.
' I was going to lose a finger if that went into my mouth' he smiled bring the spoon to.my mouth.
I took the bite.
'Kai,what about your mate. When she comes to you. How will she bare her mate looking after anothere kid and her' I said that with ache in my heart.
The plate went flying across the gardern.
' lets deal with one problem at a time' he whispered. He nodded at the gaurd who held another plate of cake. He came and gave it to me.
I nodded at him.
I took another bite as he held me in a side hug.
I couldn't do that to another woman. He feels something for me and me for him but Im in this situation because of someone's feelings. Feelings that aren't for their mate.
Slowly the whole slice was done.
'Another one, little one' he asked and put his hand on my bump.
He got a kick in response to it.
He said one slice. He won't know will he.
I slowly ate the second slice and got up with Kai's help.
'Do you wanna go for a walk'he asked him as he helped me right my dress.
' he will shout at me and the baby will drive me crazy by the constant power tantrums. I don't know what he says to him to quite him down but I don't like it' I whispered breathing deeply.

Instead we sat down on the bench again and people watched.

- just felt inspired so .. another chapter 🥺😅