Chapter 34-Phone

We took a long walk around the pack grounds.
'Kai, things are going to change and Carter is slowly going to take over. The baby and me will be used by everyone' I whispered to him. I held his arm tightly to me.
' It will be okay. We will be okay'he said calmly pulling me into his chest.
I smiled at him.
We made it back to the pack house. There was a group of gaurds with Carter and the cardinal. I slowed down to a stop.
'Carter' I whispered. I held Kai's hand tightly.
I looked at him panicked.
Carter stalked towards me. His every foot step felt like a threat. I stepped back.
'Give me, my mate Kai' he held his hand out to Kai. Who held on to my hand more tightly.
'Kai, STAND DOWN' his father shouted at him. His father had fear in his voice.
'VALENTINA' he said calmly to me but stared at Kai. I stared at his hand. The tears fell down my cheeks. If I choose to let go then I'll have no one beside me and if I don't he will kill my loved ones slowly.

'Kai, the council want to see her today. You can come if you want to but she needs to stay with her mate' his father tried reasoning with him.
The baby stirred. I put my hand to my bump. He didn't kick but moved slowly.
Like he was seeing what's going on.
'I don't need to hold Carters hand for that' I said to the Cardinal. I could see the smirk on Kais face.
He looked back at the Cardinal. The cardinal mind linked him something because he looked at his father and then Carter.
He let go of my hand.
Carter stepped forward and grabbed my hand. Pulling me towards the waiting cars.
The baby pulled Kai towards the car. I looked back at him being yanked.
He was put into the other car with his father.
I was in the middle and Carter on the side. He held his hand to my bump. The baby moved against his hand. But didn't do anything else.
' what are you going to say to them?' I asked whilst looking at the pack grounds disappearing.
He looked at me,then back at his phone. The phone rang. He picked up the phone and ignored me.

'Remind them of the things I said ill do if they say No' he said into the phone.
He quickly put his hand to the bump.
The baby moved slowly but stopped. I pressed my hand to Carter's and the baby moved kicking against our hands.
I tried pulling his hand of me but he pressed harder on to my bump.
'What are you doing' I demanded.
He closed his eyes and started whispering something over the baby.
I began to move
'Please, don't do anything to him' I begged as I tried undoing the belt that Carter placed around me.
The baby began to move and kick against his hand.
'He needs to learn' he said as he let go. The baby went still.
' what did you do to him' I screamed at him turning towards him. He smiled and rang someone again.
'It's done, he won't cause any problems. The bind should hold for our time there ' he said as he put the phone down. He held it loosely in his hand. I opened the window and I quickly grabbed the phone, flinging it out the moving car.
He looked at me with a smile. His face changed to something so innocent and playful distracting me from what I was doing.
'Well, that was interesting. See where my son is inheriting his rebellious nature from' he laughed. He grabbed me by my hair angling my head downwards. The playfulness was gone.
He leaned over and kissed me hard. I slapped him hard in response.
'Hmm, I love this side of yours' he laughed as he wiped at his lip. My hand ached at the pain but he didn't even wince.
'What did you do to him' I asked him.
He looked at my bump and then me. Smiling at me.
' I commanded him. He doesn't like the alpha orders' he said as he pulled out another phone.
He held it to his body gaurd in front.
' he isn't even born yet. How can he be in a pack' I whispered holding my hand to my bump.
Carter looked at me like I was stupid.
' He is my son. My heir. He is my pack member and so are you' he said as he dragged me close to him.
Our faces where so close I can see his switching from wolf to human.
' you smell like him. Why do you do this to me' he asked.
He grabbed my hand. Tears started to sting my eyes as soon as he held my hand tight.
'This hand was holding his hand. This hand was holding his tightly and keeping me waiting'he asked. He tightened his hold on my hand. My hand felt like it was being crushed
'STOP,you are hurting me' I started pulling my hand out but he yanked me towards him instead. Our faces was close together. He looked at the tear that manage to escape.
'Your even more prettier crying'he whispered yanking on my hand.
'I said whatever he does,ill do too and ill do it harder' he hissed in my face. The implication of what he meant didn't escape me.
' he hasn't touched me. He wouldn't touch me without my consent' I shouted back.
' i can smell him all over you. His scent,his wolf's. On my mate' his fingers started dig in my hand.I looked at his nails, they aere claws and had marked my skin.
' Carter stop please , its not good for the baby. I beg you' I lifted my free hand and touched his face. If he was to turn into his wolf. My son.
'Beg, you think i have little control of my wolf. You see what I want. If it was up to my wolf, I would be fucking the scent away right now. Every inch of you would smell of me' he whispered yanking my hand closer to his chest. Pulling me in an awkward angle towards him. I let my hand drop.
He pulled the hand back up his face.
'Don't use affection as a weapon because then ill take it when I want' he whispered. He kissed my hand and let it drop.
' im not letting this go' he said as he wrnt back on his phone.

Sorry for the delay guys.