Chapter 29- Fighter

Kai held me as Carter walked away.
His walk was aggressive and he was vibrating dominance.
Eveyone present was skittish even the betas.
Both of my brothers were talking  to the warriors  who was looking down.

'Why did you not come to us ' Bastian shouted at me. I winced.
Carter was out of view.
'He said come alone,he wanted to talk..and show me ..' the words wouldn't come out.
How do I say, im stupid and was being naive.
' you trust him..after the unspeakable things he has done to you' bubba asked quietly, folding his arms.
' He is evil Bubba and if I listen ..he will be nicer to me. He won't kill people. He won't try to do' I stuttered the last words.
Kai stood beside me, he was so tense that you can feel it.

'He said he will  kill  anyone I have met' I whispered.
Kai pulled  me into his  chest. I quickly pushed  him away.
Shaking my head at him.
'He will  hurt me , none of you can protect  me' i turned heading towards the training ground. All three of them followed me.

' I need to learn how  to fight and use my powers. Foresight is only good when you know and can change it. Im going to fight' I  said with a trembling voice.

' the baby' Bastian asked. All three looked at my mid section.
I slowly patted my stomach.
' there is no baby' I whispered. Turning away. I sat on the  edge  of the mats as the Alpha walked in with the Cardinal wolf. There was cardinal gaurds with them.
I quickly got up.

'We got informed by Carter Black that you are trying to hurt the baby and yourself ' the cardinal wolf informed us.
I looked shocked. The boys looked  at each other and then me.

'Im not pregnant and there is no law against learning self defense'I said as calmly as I could.

I turned to leave when the Cardinal spoke again.

' child,  you need to come with us' he said as the soldiers armour rattled. I looked back to see they  were getting defensive.

'Why, and where are my parents ' I said as I made eye contact with my brothers.

The guards  made steps  towards me  and my brothers stepped infront  if me.
Kai held back but stood beside me ready for anything.

The cardinal looked bored and nodded at my packs  Alpha.

Alpha commanded my brothers . They fought the command as much they can. Their bodies twisted in rebellion to the command and collapsed to the floor.

Kai stood infront of me, shaking in anger. He stared in defiance at the Cardinal wolf.

' Son, your not ready to challenge me. IM not going to harm her' he said calmly staring at me. It was if he wanted  me to stop him.

'We need to have a word in private about the baby' he said once again staring at me.
I shook.my head.
There was no baby.
Why was they insisting?

I stood beside him and slipped my hand in his. He was trembling with anger.
He held on to my hand tight making me wince.
' kai, my hand' I whispered to him. He was confused for a sec and looked down at our hands easing his hold on my hand.

'We go together' he said to the Cardinal. The cardinal nodded at us and lead us to the pack house.
We was lead to the meeting  room. On the way there everyone  was lined up waiting for us. Regina and her crew was standing  there too. She looked  at my  hand in kais and shook her head. She had the biggest grin on her face.

We all sat down on the seats provided. The cardinal nodded at the gaurds and the left the room. They amour clanked outside.

' we can't let you harm yourself or the child. The child is important to the were world. Until  it isn't confirmed we aren't allowing you to leave the pack house. We will have  you shadowed until the court meeting. All the realms will gathered to make a decision on this conflict. I'm sorry child but we won't be able to help you at all.  You will requested to stay away from any stresses including Kai and your family'  he whispered the last part.