Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 2)

Hey sorry for being inactive recently. A lot has been going on and I kind of forgot about everything. I don't know how much more I am going to write but I will finish the story lines that I have planned xx. 

Tuesday morning:

Here we go. I have to seduce and get close to Malachi. I really don't want to do this but it is what is best for the serpents. Jughead and I were so good. I hope this won't ruin everything we have, he is the best thing that has happened to me in the mess of my life. Secretly he's my boyfriend but we can't show it anywhere except for when in the middle of no where. This is the morning. I have to fake losing everything. 

"God Betty get your lazy ass out of here already!" FP yelled at me with a frown. It was all part of the plan, or that is what I was telling myself over and over again. It wasn't hard to fake this. It hurt hearing him say that. I wonder if they ever considered how much it would break me. I have no where to go and they know that.  "I want you out now!"Jughead boomed at me. I cowered, it felt too real. It all felt a little too intimidating to go along with. Knowing I would pretty much be bullied by all my friends and family.

"Please don't make me go," I whispered holding back a sob. They thought it was part of the plan, but i'd be back alone. I would have nothing but a hidden phone that I could only use if necessary. "Get out of here sl*tty b*tch!" Jughead yelled at me with a sad smile. It's not real Betty. You know that. It's not real. I can't hide it. Shoot i'm gonna snap. I'm breaking and I can't stop it. 

"I'm not a sl*t! I will take down you and your serpents! All you do is put my life at risk and throw me under the bus! You're just as bad as they were!" I yelled storming out with a bag in hand. Now I had no where to go. I kept walking. Walk to school Betty, I kept telling myself. I kept walking. I left my bike, my diary and everything. There went every last bit of my life. So I kept walking. 

I entered the school building and went to my locker. I opened it and threw all my stuff in it. I closed my locker and had a fright when exactly the person I was supposed to find was right there. 

"Nice fight back there. You really have nothing now huh?" Malachi said quietly. Please don't tell me that this man has some respect. "Those Jones men just used you, you know that right? The serpents needed a connection and you fit. The north side good girl with a bad side. When your parents left, they took you in right?" Malachi questioned to which I just nodded with a frown. 

"Useful. Only the good girl, the perfect girl, could repair their damaged relationship within the town. After you joined, their reputation got much better whilst yours got worse. Did they ever ask you about it? About the family torment? Did they ever let you just feel, rather than pushing you to do things? Did you ever get a break from them?" he kept pushing. And the honest answers to all those were no. They thought the quicker I let it out, the quicker I moved on the better. It all hit me. 

"I want revenge." I stated looking him straight in the eyes. "And that I can help you with princess. We are on the same page." He whispered putting his arm around me.  We walked the hallways and chatted a bit about the damned school and town we were in. Well that went much easier than I thought. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time: 

"New member of our lunch table" Malachi said.  Before we could finish introducing ourselves, we were interupted. 

"Ghoulie sl*t !" The serpents yelled, including Jughead, Fangs and Toni. Sweet Pea sat there quietly. All the ghoulies jumped up following Malachi.