Veronica x Betty

This is another one that I had saved. I have checked over it but apologies in advance for any grammar mistakes.  I hope you enjoy!

Veronica's POV: 

Betty was sleeping over at my house tonight, but I didn't know how much longer I could last. Arch and I had broken up about 4 weeks ago, due to their being too many strains on our relationship to keep it going. Archie knew about me being bisexual, but he is the only one that does. It took me ages to get the kiss I shared with Betty, at tryouts, out of my head. She was so good at it, so seemingly I still had not got it out of my head. Sadly, Betty was head over heels for Jughead and straight. Jughead and Betty broke up as they found out that they had a brother in common, and they found it too weird to date, whilst having a brother in common and their parents now dating. I found that unfair of their parents, to practically cause the split. Betty has been heartbroken over it for weeks. So has Jughead. we haven't seen him properly sober since then. 

Betty and I had gone to a party on last night, tonight is Saturday. Cheryl being Cheryl decided to create some drama by seven minutes in heaven. Due to Betty being 'heartbroken by hobo', as Cheryl called it, Betty was first to spin and it landed on Sweet pea. Thankfully Jughead had not shown up to the party or he would have been fuming. It was obvious that something had happened within the closet as when they came out, Sweet Pea had pink lipstick around his lips, and Betty had a hickey on her neck. All night Betty and Sweet Pea remained close to each other, and even  ended up kissing at one point. I was so jealous, but I didn't seem to be the only one that was. Archie was fuming as was Reggie. they were both sending longing looks towards Betty. That girl has everyone and she doesn't even know it. 

*Ding Dong*

My thoughts were interrupted by my front doorbell going off. 

Betty's POV:

I was walking towards V's House deep in though. Last night was amazing with Sweet Pea of course, but recently I have found myself questioning my sexualty. Jughead and I were both Left heartbroken, we wanted to be friends, the best of but its hard when you though that they were the end for you. I was upset with my mum, and annoyingly Jug and I still had to see each other everyday. Back to my sexualty, I've noticed myself gazing at Veronica in longing ways, she never thought anything of it as she considers me a best friend. She's so pretty and petite. She's kind even though it is clear that she has money and a hard life. She takes care of everyone and spoils her friends. I find her amazing in all ways, I used to take it as envy as I wanted to be as beautiful as her, I wanted to have her personality, but now that I'm not with jughead, i no longer think of it as that way.I hope everything tonight will be normal.  

I reached the house and rang the doorbell, within a few minutes I was welcomed by a jumping veronica. Weird. Usually Smithers opens the door. "B!" She yelled hugging me close. I giggled at her reaction and wrapped my arms around her in return. She started ranting about all the things that she had planned for us. Manicures and pedicures, which she had planned for 3pm. Right now it was 2:30pm. She also had movie night with a sushi planned. I giggle and thought in my head 'she's so cute,'. She stopped ranting and looked up at me. 

"What did you say?" She asked looking into my eyes with what seemed to be a look of hope. "I said you are cute Veronica." I replied, knowing i could back it up as a friendship way.  "You too Betts," She whispered back at me. I chuckled and slowly let her slip out of my embrace. 

Veronica's POV: 

I cannot believe she just told me she found me cute, maybe there was something there. I decided to play with it a little bit. I took her hand and lead her up the stairs to my apartment and then room. "Change into the swimwear, we can go into the hottub and then go through to our appointments. Here," I said handing her the black bikini I bought her. She smiled and then nodded, walking into the bathroom. I then got changed into the purple Bikini.