Sweet Pea x Fangs x Betty

Hi guys, sorry it has been a while. There is some sexual stuff in this chapter later on. I hope you guys enjoy. 

Sweet Pea's POV: 

I woke up with my princesses arms wrapped around my torso and looked towards my boyfriend who smiled at me. He had his arms wrapped around her delicate body. I slowly leant over and connected our hands. It was rare for him and I to be awake before her, we never really get moments to appreciate our baby girl sleeping in our arms. 

"How'd you sleep?" he said with his groggy morning voice. I lightly chuckled. 

"Good, how about you bub?" I whispered back making sure not to wake up the sleeping princess. 

"I slept okay, she kept tossing and turning in her sleep again." he whispered back with a sigh. I looked down the girl cuddling into me. It had always been this way, she would cuddle into my chest and want Fangs behind her; she said it was because i was too tall so she couldn't curl her legs to match mine. She also recently added that Fangs' chest was more muscular than mine and was uncomfortable, which made both of us chuckle. She's very particular. 

"Babe, you can always wake me up if she's keeping you up. We can chat, or wake her up and calm her down." I smiled at him rubbing my thumb over his hand. Betty has been struggling recently with her depression and it is affecting her sleep. Fangs is a really light sleeper so it keeps him up most of the night. He nodded at me looking at her with a sigh. 

Fangs had been my best friend since I was 5 years old, he went through everything with me. When we were ten, a blond girl caught both of our eyes. Fangs' had been head over heels for her for years, yet for some reason that girl was too blind to see it and he was too shy to do anything about it. Both Fangs and I are bisexual and had done some stuff together as we grew up. A year ago, Betty admitted to liking me, and well I liked both of them already, so her and I went on some dates and got together. We had been dating for 2 months when she admitted to liking Fangs but thought he had always been scared of her, so she never said anything. 1 month later we ended up in a relationship with the three of us. Now here we are practically living together. 

"I don't want her to think she is the reason we can't sleep. You know how she gets babe." He said looking at her. It is safe to say that Fangs is the comforter in the relationship and I'm the problem solver. Don't get me wrong, I'm soft for both of them, but i can be extremely protective and sometimes forget to console them first. 

"I'm sorry," I heard my princesses voice mumble as she hid her head into my chest. Fangs always worries that Betty prefers me over him, which I know is far from true. He thinks that she feels safer around me and is still more alert around Fangs, when in reality she is more scared to disappoint him because he can be sensitive and take the blame. I don't know how to explain it to anyone. The three of us are perfect fits. My role is the protector, i am what people like to call "the guy" or "the protector". Fangs is the softie, and Betty, well, she just wants to love everyone. She's our little princess. 

I could feel my bare chest becoming wet. I am not as good as Fangs at the emotional side. I looked at him in distress. 

"Baby, can you look at me?" Fangs whispered as he rubbed her shoulder. He let out a yawn which upset her even more. She shook her head. Fangs looked at me wanting me to do something. I am tough love. 

"Princess, turn around. We just want to talk to you babes." I whispered placing a kiss to her temple. She slowly peaked her head up, looking towards me for reinsurance. These are the moments where Fangs thinks she prefers me. He doesn't dare tell her that. I nod my head and kiss her on the head.