Kevin x Fangs

I love these two and I don't. It's a love-hate relationship. They are cute together and all, but they don't get enough screen time. And I feel like Fangs could show off Kev a bit more ;(

Fangs' POV:

I was walking around the school looking for Kevin. He and I have been in a secret relationship for a while now. Nobody but Betty and Jug know as they walked in on us making out. Today was the time that we usually hung out together, during our free period. I walked around to the ghost town library. 

As I walked around the corner I saw Betty hugging a Kevin, who was crying into her shoulder. "What happened?" I exclaimed going to hug Kevin. "Fangs, I think you two need to talk. This isn't fair on him." Betty replied giving a look to Kevin. Did I cause this? I watched the scene before me. Kevin sniffled and wiped his eyes before nodding at Betty. Betty stood up and then patted me on the back before walking off. 

"Kev? What happened?" I said as I sat down next to him, attempting to wrap my arms around him. "Don't Fangs." He softly said which caught me off guard. Something was definitely going on. "What's wrong?" I said turning to look at him dead in the eye. 

"Fangs, everyone knows you are bi-sexual. Why are you hiding me?" he said looking down and breaking our eye contact. I never actually had a full reason for it. I convinced myself that I was protecting him. I was keeping him away from bad people, but I don't know. Jughead has Betty and everyone knows that. He's the king so she's more of a target than Kevin ever will be. It was something else though. I don't know why but everyone knows I am Bi-sexual, but I found it weird coming out as dating a male. 

"I wanted to protect you," I said looking at him. He looked at me, with a burning gaze.

"Bullshit, you wanted all the girls to fawn over you. You wanted people to be single so you would still be 'fun', you wanted girls to want you. You wanted Sweet Pea to accept you, so you won't tell him you are with a northsider," He yelled, suddenly getting angrier than I have ever seen him.  "I watched you kissing that other girl!" He roared, his voice finally cracking. Shit. That was one of Sweet Pea's dares. It broke me watching Kevin break down sobbing and refusing to let me touch him. 

"Kevin, I am so sorry. Sweet Pea dared me and I was so dumb. I don't know why I won't tell Pea. He already has quite the grudge against Betty, even though they are becoming friends now. In my own messed up way I was protecting you from Sweet Pea hating you and uhm also at first, coming out as bi seemed different than coming out as dating a guy. I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. I don't know why I waited so long. But I promise, I will never do that to you again." I explained trying to ease him. He looked up at me as if a lost puppy. 

"You promise?" he said looking at me. I smiled at his cuteness. "I promise Bub." I replied, reaching up and wiping his tears away with my thumb. he smiled and moved so I could wrap my arm around him. I hugged him and kissed his head. "I want everyone to know your mine. Don't think I haven't caught Joaquin looking you head to toe." I whispered in his ear. He nodded eagerly and then turned and placed a peck on my lips. I kissed his lips before slowly moving down to his neck. I left a couple of hickies on his neck before pulling away. I placed a kiss on his lips before standing up. 

"Well come on then Bub. You've got the mark. Now for Kevin's dramatic entrance," I said with a chuckle. He blushed red and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I wrapped mine around his waist. "You are adorable." I whispered into his ear. 

Kevin and I walked out of the Library, just as the bell rang. we walked to his locker before I span him around and pinned him to his locker. Kissing him passionately, hearing a few faint gasps from around the hall way. After a make out session in the hall way, we headed towards the cantine, back to our original way of walking. He had his arm around me and me around him. 

We walked into the cantine and a purposely slammed the door open. All eyes were now on us. I placed a kiss on Kevin's lips before leading him to the table that Betty, Veronica, Archie, Jughead, Toni, Cheryl, Sweet Pea, Reggie and of course Joaquin were sat at all wide eyed, well except for Betty and Jughead. 

I pointed for Kev to sit down and then proceeded to sit next to him, tucked under his arm. I know I didn't show it much, but I loved when Kevin hugged me and was the 'guy' in the relationship. I liked when he got protective and worried about me. He was everything and more. I knew I didn't deserve him, but god did I want this guy. 

Sweet Pea frowned but I think when he saw my face he softened and gave me an approving nod. "Meet my Boyfriend Kevin." I said smiling. Kevin chuckled and kissed my head, him being slightly taller. "You're cute when you get all affectionate and want to be tucked into my side and not the other way around." he whispered. I let out a laugh and kissed his cheek, before leaning against him again. 

--------------------------------

I love this. I find it cute. I wish 

XO~A