Betty x Sweet Pea

Sweet pea's POV: 

"She's in the Blue and Gold with Chuck," Toni said quietly after coming over to me during lunch. My blood was boiling, what was she doing in there with him? I stood up and marched out of the cafeteria. I was fuming. I walked through the halls with a dark expression, turning the corner to the Blue and gold. 

I looked into the window and saw Betty pushed up against the desk. Chuck was kissing her neck. How could she! She's cheating on me with him, well Riverdale's prized possession. That was until I saw her face. She had tears coming out of her eyes, petrified. I softened slightly. I stood there frozen, her arm muscles were tense, but the way they would be if they were trying to push someone away. Chuck was too strong for her. She mouthed "help me" towards me. I caught her sight. 

I burst through the doors, eventually being able to move again. Frowning, I grabbed Chuck and threw him off of her. Angrily, I punched him and continued to until I felt two small hands on my arms. 

"He's not worth it Sweets. Please can we go." She croaked between her tears. I loved her so much, I had yet to tell her that. I stopped punching him and span around. I pushed him out of the room. Then I returned to her and picked her up, wrapping my arms around her, holding her very tight. She was mine, but he forced her. I felt so sorry for her, she was always a ray of sunshine. I had seen her cry once before, over her dad, her mum, Polly, and Fred Andrews. It had all built up and she finally broke, she was crying and I found her in the blue and gold crying her eyes out alone. 

Before then, I always thought of how she was lucky to have a perfect life, perfect friends, no worries, but then I saw her and it hurt me. I guess having to be perfect got very lonely. Her friends were rarely there for her, but she was always there for them. Her life was harder than everyone thought. Her dad tried to kill most of the town, her second father nearly got killed by her dad but instead was killed by a car. Her sister joined a cult, then her mum followed. Gosh, I hope she never feels lonely again. 

After seeing her crying the first time, I grew a soft spot for her and we got closer every day. After about a month, I finally asked her out. She of course agreed and a couple of dates later, she was my beautiful girlfriend. Now we have been together for 5 months. But anyway back to reality. 

She was crying her eyes out in my arms. She let out little sobs and my heart broke for her. "I didn't want to Pea. I promise, I only wanted to kiss you. I'm so sorry." she started rambling with her voice breaking every once in a while. I knew that I felt my heart breaking for the girl in front of me. 

"I know Princess, I know. You are okay. I trust you. You did nothing wrong." I soothed. I leaned on the desk and had her leaning on my chest between my legs. She wrapped her arms around me as she slowly calmed down. I knew she was listening to my heartbeat, she always did that. Anytime she was anxious she would just lay or sit in a way where her head was on my chest. She would go quiet for a while and just listen. 

"You listening to my heartbeat, Betts?"I whispered. She nodded against my chest as I could feel a little smile form on her face. "It beats for you," I whispered with a smirk. She giggled a beautiful sound. 

"You are cheesy!" She giggled lightly slapping my chest. "Only for you," I replied with a chuckle, kissing her head. She sighed and wrapped her arms around me as tight as possible. I could still feel the tears falling on my chest. I pulled her arms from around me and saw her look up with a hurt and scared look. I gently put my hand on her chin and kissed her tears away. Kissing each tear that fell. I then kissed her nose and heard her giggle lightly. "You are too cute," I whispered into her ear. She smiled and kissed my cheek. 

Carefully I moved down to her neck, making sure she was okay with it. She moved her head so her neck was more accessible to me. It wasn't like how she was with Chuck. She had her head down with him, he was forcing her head up. I put my hands on her waist and picked her up, turning around so that she was sat on the desk. I ran my fingers over her neck where Chuck had left little hickeys. God my blood boiled for a second, but then I calmed down as she didn't need me mad. 

I slowly brought my lips to her neck and lightly kissed each spot that Chuck had left a mark. I only pecked it, but I heard her sigh.  "What's up Babe?" I asked looking up at her. "Nothing, you are just so cute and caring, to think you are seen as the bad boy made of stone. You are this massive softie." She whispered with a smile. Her eyes glistened as she spoke about me. Something new was in her eyes, maybe love. 

"Only for you. You are the best thing that has happened to me and everyone knows it. I'm only a softie for you. You are my world, and I couldn't imagine it any other way. You accepted me like no other and you can always come to me, whether it be to make memories, to be happy and goofy kids, to cry on my shoulder, to be weird, to gossip, or for anything. I love you Betty cooper." I said with so much love weaved in my words. 

"I love you, Sweet Pea Connor, so much," she whispered before pulling me into a passionate kiss.  We had a make-out before I pulled away. 

"Wanna go to my trailer and cuddle, my love?" I asked her and she nodded. I scooped her up bridal style and lead her to my bike. she giggled that amazing sound that she made. God, I really did love this girl and she loved me. 

========================================

I hope you enjoy this. Please vote x  and leave comments of other ships I should write about. 

xo~A