Sweet Pea x Betty

"Deal" ...

Betty's POV: 

I walked down the halls of Riverdale High, wearing a black leather skirt and a pink top. My outfit represented both my sides. The dark Betty and the soft Betty. I had my hair in a half up half down bun. I put on mild makeup, but included mascara and a maroon matt lipstick. It was the same but opposite to my usual style. Of course, I also had black black heeled combat boots.  

When I walked into school, I watched as the girls looked at me with shocked faces whilst the guys drooled at my newly invested style. "Oh my god B!" Veronica squealed coming my way.

"You look amazing!"She said embracing me in a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back. Recently, someone had caught my eye. He was new and hot. He came with the serpents, but Jughead had spoke about him a fair share. 

I looked around the hall, looking for the tall and handsome serpent. I had my tricks, play them right and the boy is at your feet. Everyone still takes me as this good girl, even after my father being a serial killer and my mum joining a cult. Thank god for my best friends, Jug, Arch and V. To be honest, everyone probably thinks that I am taking a stretch with my outfit and just doing it for the boy, or heck even to challenge my parents and reputation just a little bit more.  In reality, I was working on showing who i truly was, rather than hiding behind my forced reputation that made me feel terrible. All I changed, was show that I did have darker sides just like every other human being. 

As I strut down the school hall, I noticed all stares but his. He was talking to his best friend Fangs. Suddenly, Fangs stopped talking to him and nudged him, I watched as he slowly turned around. If I wasn't so invested in my thought, I would have almost said it looked like he was blushing. Does Sweet Pea Connor like me? 

I continued to overthink the potential blush that I had seen coming my way. To be honest, I liked him because he treated me different. He didn't treat me like I was broken glass, or like I was just what my reputation was. He challenged the reputation and treated me like any other person, not like the girl that was perfect but her family was far from it. If only Riverdale knew that I was also far from perfect. 

I walked to my History class, one of the few classes that I have with Sweet Pea. 

-------------------

"For the next 2 weeks we are going to be doing a partner project, breaking down the historical crime scene of your choice. I will be deciding the groups" ... a groan spread among the classroom. 

"Fangs and Veronica... Archie and Kevin..." after many name called two were left. "Sweet Pea and Betty. Now I expect all of you to stick with your partners and work on this project. You will have some class time to work on it, but outside of school should also be used. Now get with your partners." The teacher said. 

Sweet Pea moved and slid next to me. "Mine after school?" I asked him. He nodded in agreement as the bell rang. We both went our separate ways. 

-------------------

Sweet Pea's POV: 

"Dude now is your time to tell her. Just get do it. There is no way that she doesn't like you dude! I swear I saw a blush this morning when she got paired with you." Fangs said to me. I was seriously considering it already but I don't know. I am worried that I am too much of a 'bad boy' for her, and she's more likely to go for someone like Archie or Jughead. 

I walked along the corridor and after a long day of school. I had no clue where Betty was or where she lived. For a while I was wondering around the corridor hoping that I would find either Betty or one of her many friends that would know where she lived. 

As I was wondering around, a frantic person ran into me and fell on the ground with all their books. I looked down growling "Watch where you're..." I stopped as I noticed it was Betty. 

"I'm so sorry Sweet Pea, I got out of class late and was worried that you had left or something. I never gave you my address or anything." She rambled. I chuckled at her rambling. "Calm down pretty girl." I blurted by accident, which made her and I blush a crimson red. I could feel the flush in my cheeks. 

She smiled and then dragged me. "Come on it's gonna start raining soon pea!" She chuckled as she dragged me out of school and along the streets. We spent this time getting to know each other, from our hobbies, to jobs, to family (but that topic changed fairly quickly), to our friends and finally to the serpents. 

Once we got to her house we were laughing and smiling, like we were normal kids for once. As we walked into her house, she immediately got all her creative stuff out and things we could use for the project. I chuckled at her rushing around spouting all her ideas. Then she suddenly just stopped. 

"Wait, were you listening, I just forgot everything I said." She said looking at me with Panic. I nodded at her. Her voice was soothing, if it wasn't for it being her, I would have probably already been asleep. Her voice kept me entertained and focused on all the history talk she was saying. "You were talking about all the past crimes you wanted to know more about, because they were interesting and you had read about them, even saying you thought you knew who the murder was." I said and watched as the instant relief calmed over her.

"Thank you so much, I could kiss you!" She said and then turned around with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that." She said immediately looking down to the floor. I moved closer to her and tilted her head back up to looking at me. "May i?" I asked her looking to her eyes. She nodded at me and I slowly leant in and pressed my lips against her soft plump lips. Her lips felt like a dream. 

Eventually, we pulled away and I wrapped her in my arms. Just hugging her and letting our heart beats settle. "I have wanted to do that since I laid eyes on you pretty girl." I said to her. 

Betty's POV:

I felt like I was dreaming literally dreaming. He was so good, his lips were soft and he was caring and sweet. "I've wanted to too." I whispered back to him. 

"So do you want to go on a date with me after school tomorrow?" He asked with a smirk. I giggled at his small smirk. I hugged him and nodded into his chest, he smelt so good. He wrapped his arms around me. 

For the rest of the night we worked on our project cuddled up, occasionally kissing each other. His hand playing with my blond hair. The 'bad boy' was not so bad afterall. 

Hey guys, Been awhile. I know this is a short one. I will try to more often. 

Don't Forget to vote!

~ XO A