Reggie x Sweet Pea x Betty

Hiya, This was inspired by @TintedLoveXOXO. I hope you all enjoy it. Just for reference, Betty was never in a relationship with Jughead, I merely needed a girl. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

In Riverdale high there had always been the cliché groups, the only difference is they would mix. Betty Cooper has a perfect 4.0 Gpa, as does Cheryl Blossom who is HBIC, cheer captain, and Betty's cousin. Betty is a cheerleader but gets classified as a bookworm as she loves her books, specifically the ones about Murder mysteries.

Reggie Mantle, a jock, captain of the football team, due to Archie having other things on his plate. Reggie sometimes associated himself with people outside of his popularity, such as Betty Cooper. Little did many know, Reggie had always had a soft spot for the girl next door. He knew she was hiding something from the world, but liked her non the less. Recently they had begun talking more and more, naive Betty figured it was for help with his grades, or just friends.

Sweet Pea, one of the most feared serpents in school. Jealous of Jones as he got everything. He had recently had someone catch his eye, someone known as Betty Cooper, but so had Jones. This time, Sweet Pea knew she was worth fighting for as Jones would eventually Break her heart and move on too quick. He asked her to tutor him in math, but honestly, it was just so he could spend time with her. They quickly connected and began to joke about together. To Sweet pea, it almost seemed like they were flirting, but the moment they did Betty would reposition herself and bring the school subject to the table.

As for Betty Cooper, she found herself in a sticky situation as she liked both of them. In her mind, she had decided that whoever asked her out first, will probably be who she dates. She didn't want to pick between them. Sure they were a bit boisterous and rude, especially to each other, but to her, they were nothing but sweet, caring and sometimes protective. Cheryl had shared information with Betty, that she had got off her new Girlfriend Toni; Sweet Pea liked Betty but Jughead might too. Betty wasn't bothered by Jughead, she knew his reputation. Reggie may have had a player past but she hasn't seen him with a girl in ages, and he at least always made it clear to the girl. Archie Andrews then approached her in the hall, groaning about how Reggie kept going on about her, and by accident let it slip that in fact Reggie Mantle also had a Major crush on Cooper.

Today was a regular Friday for Betty, or up to now, it was. Betty was preparing her study session with Sweet Pea. She had everything ready just as he walked into the library. He sat next to her and turned to look at her. "Before we do this, I have a question," He said looking at her in the eyes. Betty couldn't help the blush that spread across her now rosy cheeks. As he was about to continue, Reggie walked into the room.

"Betty, can I ask you something?" Reggie asked, panting. Betty was panicked. Suddenly felt light-headed and unsure of what to do. "Sweets wanted to ask something first, then sure." She said in an almost whisper. Sweet Pea looked at her with a smile. "Can I take you on a date after this?" Sweet pea asked, to which Betty shot him a glance and then Reggie. "That's what I was going to ask her Serpent!" Reggie yelled. Betty didn't know what to do. Technically Sweets asked her out first, but Reggie was also going to. "I like both of you," she mumbled not meaning for them to hear it but they did. They both whipped their heads around and looked at her. She immediately shut up before they both scrunched their eyebrows together waiting for her to talk. She found it funny how they were both similar but didn't even realise it. She sighed. "You are both caring, loyal and protective. You are both very good looking and always manage to make me smile. You two are more alike than you will admit. Both of you sat there waiting for me to answer the question that was never asked. You both scrunched your eyebrows when I stopped talking. Now both of you are fiddling with your hair. You also both feel like you shadow behind someone else, which you do not." She said explaining just how alike they were, even though they were from the opposite sides of the tracks.