Betty x Jughead

This is not according to any timeline in Riverdale. 

Betty's POV: 

Today's the day. My mum and I were moving back to Riverdale. Senior year in Riverdale. I lived there when I was young but we moved because of my dad. My mum and my dad parted ways recently and my mum has decided to move back. Polly is in college so it is only her and I.  I was only 10 years old when we left and have the faintest memory. 

Thinking back to Riverdale, all I remember is an Archie, a red-headed kid, and a beanie raven-haired boy called Jughead. Archie was my best friend, I believe and Jughead, well best friend and more. I have slight memories of crying on their shoulders before leaving. My mum told me nothing about them since we left, then again I didn't really ask. I was just glad to be getting away from the Snobby rich kids in my current community. Not saying I'm not well off, but I don't like showing it.  My mum and I were going to live in my childhood home. Only 6 more hours to go. 

6 hours later: 

We had finally arrived at Riverdale, the town with prep. My mum and I had unpacked our house to a point and decided to go and get pops. We walked into the diner once we arrived and took a booth near to the door. I was facing the door looking at all the happy little families and friend groups entering the diner.  It made me happy to see love, it was hard to see that in a community full of rich people. 

We had ordered our food when I heard the bell ring. I looked up and heard a godly chuckle followed by another males chuckle. I looked up at the two males that had just entered the diner. One wore a varsity letterman jacket, I assume, and the other seemed to have a leather jacket, with what seemed like a gang symbol on the back. A serpent. I recognized it. I had seen it somewhere when I was a kid, or better yet on someone. 

The two boys looked around and scanned pops for a table. After looking around, they walked over to the booth beside my mother and I. They looked at me for a brief second. I was dressed in black ripped jeans with a baby blue crop top on. I had decided to try and change up my wardrobe but loved the occasional pastel color. I got broken out of my thought by the waitress putting our food on the table. I thanked her and then dug in. 

"Is she new? Wow, she's got an appetite, I love it! She's hot! I remember her from somewhere If only I could see the mum. They look familiar." I heard the two boys whisper to each other. I let out a quiet giggle as they spoke about me, not realizing I could hear them. Eventually, my mum stood up, keeping her head down in a way and mentioned going to meet up with an old friend, and walked out of the diner without looking back. Great!

The boys continued to examine my looks and discuss my potential life. I caught them both staring at me. "Take a picture it will last longer," I sarcastically commented. The two boys let out a chuckle. I looked over to them and got a proper view of them. The green-blue eyes of a raven-haired boy. A beanie placed on the table. I know him!

"Jughead, nice surprise. You have grown up." I said looking at the raven-haired boy with a soft smile. He looked at me shocked. I turned to his carrot headed friend. Archie! "Archie, neighbors once again." I smiled at him. They both looked confused. "I'm offended! you don't remember your little blond friend." I said with a fake pout. Both of their heads shot up as they once again examined me. "Betty!" They both yelled with a massive smile. "Took you a while." I giggled. Archie stood up and hugged me. "The same but different. Hair still in your signature ponytail." Archie smiled at me. He slid back in. 

"Woah Betts, you were cute back then but now look at you!" Jughead swooned causing me to blush. Still the same effect on me. "Well come on Jug, I want a hug," I said pouting. He chuckled stood up and embraced me. He wrapped his arms around me and span me around. "You are back!" He enthusiastically whispered. I nodded and he sat down motioning for me to slide in next to him, which I did. He placed his arm on the back of the chair and I slightly leaned and lay my head on his shoulder.