Sweet Pea x Betty

The song relates to this chapter if you want to listen along to feel free. I will mention when it would make the most sense. 

Betty's Pov: 

It was Friday night, my ex-boyfriend, Malachi, just released rumors about me being an awful kisser. I was pissed, he had already played me like a fool. I loved him but he was just using me for inside details. I aimed to join the ghoulies, but now that I have seen what they are capable of. They stole, they produced, they beat and worst of all they kill. 

So I ended up in the Whyte Wyrm. Sat at the bar, drinking my sorrows away. Unfortunately,  I wasn't getting drunk easily. My body hated the taste of alcohol; that was all Malachi drank. I sat there thinking and decided to go onto the dance floor. Suddenly, I decided I wanted in. I asked the barwoman how to join and she told me.  She directed me up the stairs to an office and opened the door and pushed me in. 

I knew the face immediately. "Jughead Jones, what a pleasure,"

He turned around and looked at me. Best friend when we were 5,  enemies when we were 15. If you're wondering what happened, I became the "Perfect girl" and he became the "rebel weirdo". My parents threatened me, but now that they are gone, I guess that it doesn't matter. The abuse, the mental torture, it was all over. 

"Leave." He stated not even looking into my eyes. I looked at him. I missed him. I missed having a family. I missed living. 

"I want to join," I said barely thinking about it. "Jug, I know we have a rough past, but I promise you I didn't want that.  You have, obviously, heard about my parents. They were the reason that-" I continued before getting cut off by him. 

"You can join, but you need to go through the initiation. Toni can explain it to you. On Sunday at 9 pm. No later. I know, I always did.  Welcome back, Betty Cooper." he said. God did I missed his inquisitive speeches. I ran over to him and hugged him. He seemed very confused but eventually hugged me back. 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 pm on Sunday: 

I had to pole dance. That was my initiation. I had put a nice black lingerie set on. On top of that, I had a beige skirt and a blue tank shirt. I was ready to dance. I had red lipstick and a decent amount of make-up on. 

9 pm: 

I walked up onto the stage with Jughead by my side. "We have a new initiate. Get ready boys!" He yelled as if it was a common drill. I looked into my audience. I saw this tall guy with Raven hair. God, he was handsome. I noticed something on his neck, but could not tell what it was from this far. (Now is the time to play the music)

The music started playing and I felt my body begin to sway. As I slowly stripped into just the lingerie set. I felt eyes burning on my body. I felt a rush go through my body as I connected eyes with the mystery man. The dance made me feel so comfortable and before I knew it, the song was over. Jughead came up the stairs and presented me with my jacket. I pulled it over my shoulder. 

Once I was off the stage, I put my skirt back on but left the shirt off. I walked over to the bar and got a diet coke. And before I knew it I felt someone come beside me and move my hair out of the way. 

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world." obviously he whispered into my ear.  I turned to look at it was no other than Mysterious boy. "Betty Cooper, I've heard about you." He said.  I looked at him and admired him. He had the serpent tattoo on his neck. 

"You are very Handsome yourself- " I said waiting for his name. "Sweet Pea." He finished. "Sweet Pea. I like it." I smiled. We were disturbed by the waiter. "Diet Coke," she said giving it to me.