Toni x Betty x Sweet Pea (Part 1)

Hi guys, sorry that it has been a while. I've had a bunch of stuff going on. Let me know if you have any requests. 

Sweet Pea's Pov: 

Four months ago, Toni, Betty and I got into a polyamorous relationship. It was a weird situation for all of us but it kind of just happened. Toni and I had been best friends for years and we both found ourselves attracted Betty cooper. Of course Toni and I had done stuff together before because we were both young and had no interest in anyone really before Betty. As we both explored our feelings for Betty, we decided to ask her to go out with both of us rather than make her chose. After that day, it became the three of us. A very shy betty, a loud Toni and well me. 

Toni and I thought that Betty would have warmed up to us by now and opened up about her feelings, but, here we are still questioning if we can kiss her and knowing very little about her. She never stays the night, and never tells us about her home life. Toni and I want to kiss and do things, but we don't want her to feel left out so we keep it to a minimum. We want to be able to kiss her and love her. All we know is our friend group at school. Betty only really seems to comfortably talk to Archie, which irritates Toni and I a bit. We know the generic stuff, but nothing more. 

Toni and I have been talking, and decided it was time to bring it up to her. So we invited Betty round to my trailer and decided we were going to talk. 

I heard a knock on the door and Toni opened it up. 

"Hey baby" Toni said looking at our pastel pink princess. She looked different though, she looked tired and a little less held together compared to normal. Her hair was loosely tied back, not tightly brushed back into painful perfection. Her jumper was wrinkled unlike her abnormally straight jumpers.  

"Hi TT," she whispered kissing her on the cheek, with a light blush spreading across her cheeks. 

"Hi princess" I voiced across the room. Betty looked up with a slight fright and then smiled and walked over. She cuddled herself into my side, under my arm and then leaned up and kissed my cheek. 

"Hi Bubba" she said with a smile forming. Toni was left standing at the door way slightly confused. Betty never cuddled into me without asking my permission first. 

"How was your day with your parents?" I asked looking at the cute blond in my arms, loving the affection she was finally giving me. She held my hand twiddling with my rings and rubbing her thumb over my palm. I looked up at Toni with confusion, as much as I love this, Betty usually sits quietly reading a book and keeps to herself with only her head on one of our shoulders. All I got as a response was a shrug.  Toni came over and sat on the other side of Betty. Betty looked at me and with a nod from me she moved over to Toni. 

Betty has always had this weird thing of looking at me for permission to do things, even if it is with Toni. She almost has a hint of doubt in her eyes. Betty quickly moved over to Toni and whispered something to her, making Toni giggle and Betty smile. 

"Ok, hey, this is three of us, not just you two. What did you say?" I asked with dominance lingering in my voice. Betty stilled. Quickly. Uncomfortably quickly. I put my hand on her thigh as reassurance but she froze as my hand collided with her skin. Toni looked at me quickly, wondering the same thing as me. 

"She just said that it smelt of more of me than you in here Pea." Toni said with a nod. 

Betty picked up her phone briefly and there was a message. 

"Uhm, Sorry, I have to go now." She said tilting her head down. Betty had always been shy, she is a shy person. But this, was not Betty. Betty quickly got up and scampered to the door, waving a quick bye to us before either of us could stop her.