Sweet Pea x Betty x Fangs

Hi readers, sorry I have been gone for so long. This is a story my friend wrote and asked me to publish. I hope you enjoy.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––

Betty's POV:

We woke up on a regular Saturday morning after having spent the night at my house. I was cuddled between my two loving boyfriends. Both had an arm lay across my stomach. I was lay on Fangs's chest with Sweet Pea's arms around me. I also love seeing the bond between them. They still are holding each others hands after the nights sleep. I felt as Fangs moved, Sweets always slept the longest. He let out a yawn and looked down at me.

"Morning princess," He said with his groggy morning voice. I giggled and replied "Morning handsome,". He let out a smile hugging me closer to him.

"He's going to be out for a while still," Fangs said looking over me. I nodded and squirmed a bit.

"I'm going to be stuck here until he wakes up," I pouted to which Fangs laughed. Sweet Pea was always protective, even in his sleep he had to have a tight grip on me.

Fangs placed a gentle kiss on my lips, letting it linger slightly. "God knows how you got Mr.emotionless to date not only you but me too." Fangs said looking at me lovingly. "Well I know how you got him to date you, you are an angel." He smiles down at me. I sent him a goofy grin causing him to laugh.

"Hey, he has always had a soft spot for you. He is always looking out for you. Bet he had a thing for you before I was even in the mix. Not that anything is changing between us." I said placing my hand on top of Fangs' and Sweets'. Fangs broke out blushing, to which I responded by kissing his cheek.

"Now can I wake him up? I need to pee." I whined. Fangs chuckled and nodded. "If he's grumpy, I'm blaming you." He said quietly.

I rolled over so that Fangs was spooning me and I was in Sweet Pea's arms. I started peppering kisses all over his face except at his lips. Then I moved down to his chest and left light love marks. I could feel Fangs' breath hitch behind me.

"Wake me up like that next time." He whispered kissing my neck. I giggled and nodded.

By now I could feel Sweet Pea shifting slightly and I knew he was awake. He let me keep going though. He would wait until I kissed his lips. Rather than giving in, I stopped and started tickling him. Who knew the big bad boy would be ticklish? Suddenly, I felt myself pinned under him.

"Cheeky girl." Sweet Pea said as he looked at me. Then he leaned over to where Fangs was. "Morning babe," Sweets whispered placing a careful kiss on Fangs' lips. Fangs' face covered with a blush.

I started squirming under Pea, really needing the bathroom now, especially with him resting on my bladder. "Peaaaaa, get off me," I whined causing him the chuckled.

"Okay okay, give me a kiss first." He replied laughing. I smiled and placed a loving kiss on his lips. Then I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Sweet Pea's POV:

As our girl went to the bathroom, I moved closer to Fangs and wrapped my arms around him, snuggling into him.

"You okay?" He whispered placing a kiss on my head and playing with my hair. I nodded trying to hide the blush covering my face.

I was always the tough guy, but around these two I feel nothing but safe and comfortable to be my clingy soft self.

"I love you and her so much." I whispered into his chest. He wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"I love you and her a heck of a lot too. She really changed our lives huh?" Fangs smiled as I looked up at him. I nodded. Then we heard our princess come out of the bathroom and sat between our legs facing us.