C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 4

________________________________________________________________________________

"Now who is this?" I muttered to myself as I saw that message also I wondered that what can be in that gift as I haven't opened It yet. I called on that number immediately but no one picked up my call. I went towards my wardrobe and took that  gift out, For once I thought I should tell Seojun about this all but I didn't thought that's a good idea. So, without wasting much time I opened that gift. "What? This is...No Way, This is not me." I said as I was shocked. As I opened that gift box It contained a photo frame and It was picture of me with someone, not with someone It was that man with red umbrella. But I never met him before today. We both were holding hands and his one hand was on my shoulder, We both were so close in that picture and were smiling as If we were never been happy like this before. But How can this be possible, I don't remember when we clicked this picture and don't even know him?. Is someone pranking on me?. It was almost midnight, Suddenly someone knocked on the door, I immediately kept that frame in wardrobe again and opened the door. "Eomma" I said nervously. "You are still awake?" She said while looking inside my room. "I had slept, I woke up when you knocked the door." I said while yawning. "Ohh, Okay Sorry Honey. I disturbed your sleep." She said in a low and sweet tone. "Its Okay, I said." She was going back as I asked her "Why did you came at midnight Eomma? I mean is there anything you need, or any help?". "No I just came to check If you have slept yet or not." She said this much and went back to downstairs.

______________________________________________________________________________

(In Morning)

Alarm was ringing from last 10minutes and I had no strength neither to off It or to go out of bed or to get ready for school. I didn't slept whole night as I kept thinking about that frame and picture and who would have gifted It to me. "Wake up Honey." Eomma yelled from outside. "Ani, I am tired, I'm not gonna go to school today." I yelled back from my room. "I would have let you take off If today wasn't your exam." She said from outside while knocking the door. "Exam? Which Exam? Today is Exam?" I screamed and got up from my bed and checked my phone. There were messages from Jookyung.

Jookyung- I hope you have studied well for tomorrow's exam.

Jookyung- Y/N? Have you slept? Me, Soo Ah and Soojin have decided to do a Video Call after 5 minutes for revision of important topics.

Jookyung- Maybe you have studied hard and would have slept. Its Okay...Best Of Luck, Will meet tomorrow. GoodNight.

"No, No, No, She kept messaging me at night. Do I really need to put my phone on silent and on charging after Eomma left my room yesterday night." I yelled. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. As I didn't even knew which subject's exam It is today. I got ready and skipped my breakfast and went to bus stop and called Jookyung, she didn't picked up. I saw Seojun coming towards me, He saw my worried face and asked me "What Happened? Are you okay Y/N?" Do I look like okay Seojun? I yelled at him as I was frustrated. "Why are you yelling at me?" He said while looking into my eyes. "Seojun, Today is exam." I haven't had completed yet and He interrupted in between. "Yes, Its our class test for literature because tomorrow we have our first mid term and It is of literature only." He said "What? Class test? Its not mid term today?" I screamed happily. "Are you drunk?" He said suspiciously. "Ani" I said with a smile and Bus Arrived."

________________________________________________________________________________

(In Bus)

Me and Seojun were sitting together on the third last seat. As Seojun noticed that I was still wearing that necklace which he gave me yesterday night and he smiled while looking towards It. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(In School)

As we reached school, I came out of the bus and saw Jookyung and Soojin coming together. I saw them and yelled "Jookyung, Soojin." They came towards me and 3 of us were heading towards the classroom. "Guys, I have a news for you both." Jookyung said to us. "What?" I said while Soojin was busy with her notebook as she was revising for literature class test. "New Teacher" Jookyung said with a smile. "Mr. Hann left the school." I said with a shocked face. "Aniii." She said and continued "New PT teacher is gonna arrive today." She said excitedly. "What? Who told you?" I asked her. "Soo Ah, She called and told me last night." She said. "Ohh" I said I had no interest in her talks right now because I was sleepy. "He is tall and handsome. His eyes are brown and he seems to be of our age or more then 2-3 years from us." She said this much and I started thinking about that red umbrella guy as he also had the same appereance. "Have you seem him yet?" I asked her suspiciously. "Ani, Soo Ah told me all this." She said and all of us came into the class. 

We took our place as Seojun started calling me from his seat slowly. "Y/N" I looked back and saw him. "Best Of Luck." He said with a smile. "Gomawo" I whispered.

________________________________________________________________________________

After Exam (In Cafeteria)

I was drinking chocolate shake and Jookyung and Soo Ah were busy in taking selfies. Soojin had already left in half day after exam as she had to study for tomorrow's exam too. Suddenly, Soo Ho came and sat beside me. "How was you exam?" He asked me. I sigh and said "Can we talk of something else?" "Sure" He said while keeping his bag on the table. "Soo Ho" I said in a low tone while looking down on the floor. "Yes, Is something wrong?" He asked me. "Can I tell you something?" I said while looking towards him. "Ofc's" He said to me. "But, Promise me you won't tell anyone about this." I said in a serious tone. "You can trust me." He said while giving me assurance. "Actually the thing is that...Some weird things are happening with me these days and..." I said this much as I saw bunch of students screaming. Soo Ah and Jookyung ran towards them while Soo Ho and I continued our conversation. "Yes? What were you saying?" Soo Ho said while Soo Ah came to us, grabbed my wrist and took me with her in that crowd  and Soo Ho also came after Us. "What Happened" I said to Soo Ah while looking the around the crowd. "He came, He came..."Soo Ah said excitedly. "Who came?" I asked her. "That new PT Teacher." She said with a smile. "Then why are you all screaming? Is this the first time you all saw a new teacher or he is a celebrity? I said with an annoyed face. "Aniii, But We are seeing such a handsome teacher first time." She said while Jookyung came to us and said "Guys, He is coming out of the principal's office, Let's go there." Soo Ah grabbed my wrist and we all went after Jookyung.

As we reached in the corridor someone came out of the principal's office. This face...I already know him. He is that guy with red umbrella whom I met before. I was shocked my eyes were widened as I saw him. He was talking to our principal while I was freezed on the place where I was standing. "Is he our new PT Teacher?" Jookyung said while looking towards Soo Ah with a big smile. "Yes" Soo Ah said. "What? No...I screamed as I heard them talking.

"What Happened?" Jookyung and Soo Ah said to me. "Ani, I'm going back to home." I said to them while my hands were shivering and I was in shock. I was going outside the corridor as I heard someone yelling my name from the back. "Y/N" I looked back and saw It was that red umbrella guy. He came towards me as my heart started racing. "How is your hand now?" He said while looking towards the hand on which he did first-aid that day. "I am okay" I said nervously and ran to home.

________________________________________________________________________________