C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 7

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yuri? Is this you?" I said in a low voice as I was scared. "Yes, Y/N, Its me" She said and started laughing. Suddenly someone entered there I saw It was Rang but why would Yeon's brother kidnap me I thought to myself. As they both started talking. "Do you called him?" Rang asked Yuri. "Not yet" She said and started looking at me. "Let's torture her some more." She said with a devilish smile. She was coming towards me Suddenly someone knocked the door. "Let me check, Who is it." Rang said. Suddenly We heard a noise of screaming It was Rang's voice. 

"Rang?" What happened?" Yuri yelled. As someone came inside. I saw It was a girl she came towards me but Yuri stopped her. She twisted her wrist and punched Yuri. I wonder who on earth she is now. "Who are you?" I asked her. "Let's go." She said and helped me to get out off there. We both were running as we saw Rang chasing us. He jumped from there infront of us. "What? How he did It?" I thought and saw that girl's face. "Shin Se Mi" Rang yelled and both of us stopped. As he was coming towards us I saw his eyes. It was red as If he was some supernatural being, His teeth and nails got transformed to like a vampire. "Stop" Someone yelled from back. "Se Mi pushed Rang and again we both started running and saw Yeon. "Yeon?" I saw in a crying tone and hugged him tightly. "Don't Worry" I'm here now" He said to me while Se mi and Rang were still fighting. 

Suddenly Yuri came and was going to stab Yeon but I switched our positions and got stab instead. I started bleeding and my eyes were teary. Yeon grabbed me and started crying and "Y/N? Open your eyes." "Yeon" I said in a low tone. "I won't let you anything happen. Look at me." He said while was crying. I lifted me and Suddenly everything went dark and I was gone in a deep sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip...(In Hospital)

As I opened my eyes I saw I was in hospital. I looked at my hands and saw drips. I sigh and started to think about everything that happened today. After few minutes Yeon came inside and saw on the chair. "How are you feeling now?" He said while looking into my eyes. "I am Okay" I said while looking towards my hands and drip. He holded my hand and said "I won't let anything happen to you ever." while someone entered It was Se Mi the girl who helped me to get out of that place. She came towards us and said "They are gone" "Where? Didn't you tried to chase them? Yeon said to her. "I tried but you know I am not as stronger as them." He said and then looked towards me. "Who are you?" I asked her. "Shin Se Mi, I'm Yeon's Friend" She said with a smile. I looked at Yeon and said "Why Rang did this? Who is he? I saw his other face? Is he some supernatural being? He interrupted me and said "Relax, I will tell you everything on right time while Se Mi went to buy something to eat for us. "What about Reincarnated Love?" I said while looking into his eyes. "What?" He said with a shocked face. "Yes? How can I be your Reincarnated Love?" I asked him and tried to sit down on bed as I was lying down for long. He stood up and helped me to sit down. He came close to me that I was able to hear this heartbeat "What are you doing?" I said in a low tone. He looked into my eyes as I noticed his eyes turned into flame colour. "Forget everything that happened today, You just got into a small accident and Se Mi took saw and took you to hospital. He said this and went outside the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

At Night

I was sleepy as Yeon entered and gave me my phone and said "Its been ringing continuously from last 1 hour"and went outside I saw 35 missed calls of Seojun. I called him back immediately. "Annyeonghaseyo" I said as he picked up my call. "Where were you? I was calling you from last 1 hour constantly." He started yelling at me. "Seojun, I am at hospital." I said in a low tone. "What? How? What happened to you? Are you okay?" He asked me. "Ani, I am okay now." I said while Yeon came with dinner. "I will talk to you later." I said and disconnected the call. 

I brought your favourite Ramyeon  and Bukkumi. "Gomawo" I said with a smile and tried to get but I wasn't able to as my one hand was occupied with drip and the other one was hurt. "Let me help you." He said and feeded me with his hands. "But How do you know Its my favourite?" I asked him suspiciously. "I just guessed" He said while Se Mi came "She needs to stay under observation" She told us. "Why? But I am okay now." I said. "Ani, You have lost excessive blood." Yeon said while Se Mi continued. "Don't Worry, Its just about few more days." and went outside.

________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day...

I was sleeping as my phone rang, I woke up and saw It was Jookyung's Call. "Annyeonghaseyo" I said while she started yelling at me. "Y/N, How did this happen? I'm coming to see you." and started crying. "Jookyung? Why are you crying?" I asked her. "You are in hospital. You got into an accident. How can I not cry?" She said. "Who told you?" I asked her. "Seojun" She told me. "I am okay now" I said. "But Me and Seojun are coming to see you today." She said. "Aniii, Its Okay." I said in a worried tone as I don't wanted to meet anyone right now. "Y/N? You don't wanna meet us?" She said in a upset tone. "Its not like that." I said. "Then give me the address of the hospital in which you are admitted." She said. "I will text you." I said and disconnected the call. 

I texted her the address and tried to get up but I got disbalanced while Yeon came and saved me from falling down. "You don't need to get up." He said and helped me to sat on bed. "I was just going to get freshed." I said. "Don't Worry, Let me call a nurse for you." He said and a nurse came who helped me.

________________________________________________________________________________

At Afternoon

I took my phone and called Soo Ho and told him everything and asked him to meet me today. He came in after an hour. 

"I'm in no shock after hearing all this from you." He said me. "I know, you were right." I said while drinking a sip of water. "Did he tried to compel you?" He asked me suspiciously. "Yes, But thanks to your vervain bracelet." I said while looking towards It.

________________________________________________________________________________