C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 20

________________________________________________________________________________

I was scared as hell. I looked back but couldn't see anything as It was dark I cold hands were searching for Yeon and I couldn't feel him anywhere. I tried looking around for my phone which was kept on table but because It was dark I wasn't able to find the table. 

Suddenly someone called on my phone and fortunately I was able to find my phone. without bothering about who called me I turned on the flashlight and saw that Yeon was nowhere.

My heart started beating fast and I started having cold sweat on my palms. "Yeon" I yelled his name but he didn't replied.

"How can he disappear?" I said to myself.

I went to the rooftop but there was no one. My heart which expected to find Yeon on Rooftop broke as Its expectation broke and I started crying.

"Yeon. Mianhae for not understanding your feelings before. I have always took you for granted. Please come back." I said while tears were falling from eyes.

"I shouldn't have been with Seojun. We weren't meant for each other. The person I love is not Seojun. It is you."

"Yeon, I can't live without you. If I didn't came back. I am going to sacrifice myself."

"I wish he could hear these things"

"I wish he could come back"

I said to myself and went close to the railing of rooftop. 

"If not you then no one else" I whispered to myself, while closing my eyes and thinking about the last moment when I was with him. I jumped from there.

Suddenly......

I felt a pressure on my body I opened my eyes and saw him. I thought that I am dreaming but It was him holding me and in the air I thought both of us are going to die but how can I forget that he is a nine-tailed vampire fox as reached till ground he was still holding me in his arms.

I said "Can you fly?"

"No, I can't" He said with a smile.

"What was this?"

"It was my clone?"

(He never forgets to make me smile, but then I got reminded of something. Whatever I said on rooftop. "Did he heard that? "Ottoke")

"Are you okay? You were bleeding in the restaurant that time. Where did you dissappeared that time? You know. How much I got scared. What If something happened to you?" I said while I realized that my words were going to cross the line.