C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 21

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

It was the day. The day she hated the most. Her Birthday.

As I woke up I saw 50 missed calls from Ju Gyeong. I wondered why would she call me 50 times this early but I was worried at the same time. I called her back.

"Jun Gyeong"

"Finally you woke up"

"Is Everything Okay"

"Yes, I wanted to ask you something"

"What is It about?"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Yaa Jun Gyeong, We are getting late, Where are you?" I heard someone's voice from behind her as she went there with him. The voice sounds famaliar. Isn't This? Han Seoj...."

I thought I was hallucinating but then millions of negative thoughts pilled up inside my head. "What If he is trying to get back? What If he is trying to make things right? What If He buys something expensive for me? What If he confesses to me infront of everyone" 

"Y/N" "Where are you?" I heard my mom, yelling my name from downstairs

"Eomma, I'm coming, just give me few minutes" I rushed into the washroom, took shower and got ready as I have to go market with her today.

In Mall

"Why are we in a mall? I mean, You told me that we have to buy groceries" I said while looking towards her with a confused expression.

"Y/N...." She made an eye contact with me and said with a calm voice.

Suddenly someone blind folded me with their hands. "Han Seoj...." I was going to say but then I realized we broke up.

"See, Who came to meet you." My mom said with a big smile and there was excitement in her tone.

"Yeon" I yelled his name with shock, my eyes were wide open without a blink.

"What are you doing here? Why is my mom welcoming you?" I continued.

"Isn't he one of your Best Friend?" My mom said with a smile.

"Did he compel her?" I whispered to him.

"Aniiyo" He said with a smirk.

"I met her today, when she was buying some groceries because you can never wake up early so he had to alone and I saw all her groceries and stuffs falling down, I felt bad and tried to help...

Because you know, For her daughter, Sleeping is the most precious thing" He said.

"What?" I yelled

"First of all, I don't sleep this much Often, It was weekend and no one told her to go buy stuffs alone and who told you to help--" I was going to complete but Eomma cut my sentence off.