C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 22

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeon's POV 

"I love her, I want to be with her. I want to make moments which I couldn't make in my past life" I said

"I know" she said and went from here. (Here, she is "Granny" taluipa)

I called Y/N to come here because I have to tell her everything. I was sitting on the woods, surrounded by trees and flowers. In my mind, I could see flashes of our memories from past. I wonder how these memories are bittersweet because they bring both sad and happy moments, of us together. I was happy, because I was with her but It was painful to recall all those memories. But It also tells that, time is precious and does not last forever.

As soon as she picked my call, I told her to come to the forest of Mount. Baekdudaegan.

Y/N's POV

For others, birthday is another year of life and all adventures and memories go along with It. It is the time to look ahead for the future with thoughts and hopes of new year. But Its different for me, I don't like all the attention that a birthday brings.

Suddenly my phone rang, It was Yeon's Call and he told me to meet him at Mount Baekdudaegan. I was curious but confused at the same time. I was concerned why he is calling me to come there, the place full of his painful past memories. 

After getting ready, I made my way to the meeting spot. I was curious but a bit nervous. I hope whatever he has to say will not be something bad or disturbing. 

As I reached the meeting spot I saw Yeon there, I called his name, he looked at me and smiled but I could see pain in his smile. 

"How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine" He said.

"Why did you call me here?" I said while looking around.

"Happy Birthday" He said with a smile while holding my hands.

"Thankyou. But did you call me here just to wish me?" I said in a doubtful tone.

"To gift you something" He said.

Yeon's POV

I lied to her and didn't told her the purpose of our meeting because I had no courage to tell her the truth.

"I have something for you" I said with a smile.

"I know this is strange and slightly odd gift, but It reminds me of pricky and painful experience I had with you in my past life but contains seeds of our love and happiness. This cactus depicts that our love can go through any rough circumstances and our bond is strongest" I said while looking into her eyes.

Y/N's POV

As soon as he gifted me the cactus and told me what It depicts, my eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

"This is such a thoughtful gift, I will always take care of this cactus just like I want to take care of you" I said.

"Saranghae" He said while kissing my forehead.

"Yeon?" I said slowly, while looking into his eyes.

"Yes" He said.

"Its true that I don't remember anything about us and you and about my past life, I don't have those memories but Instead of regretting or feeling upset over this, I want to make new memories with you, I want to capture every moment with you. I want to live with you, for the rest of my life" I said while holding his hands, with a slight smile while my eyes were still filled with tears.

"Even I want to spend more then 1000 years with you, Y/N" He said while looking into my eyes.

While we both were mesmerized in the moment. Suddenly my phone rang, we were momentarily distracted by the sudden disruption but I Ignored the call and resumed our conversation and continued to share our special moment. 

"Yeon?" I said while looking into his eyes.

"Yes, Y/N?" He said.

"Let's go somewhere today" I said in an excited tone.

"Where?" He asked.

"How about meeting your fox friends? or some vampires?" I said while teasing him.

"Fox Friends?" He said and laughed.

"Yes, Today is my birthday and I want to spend my whole day with you" I said.

"But what about your mom and your friends, aren't they waiting for you at home? didn't they made a suprise plan for someting?" He said while looking towards me.

"I don't care. I want to spend my day with you" I said.

"Let's go to your home first, we can celebrate their and later on we can spend the rest of the day together" He said.

"Okay" I said while looking down

Yeon's POV

My mind was conflicted and emotional at the same time, I was thinking If I should tell her that my end is near but I want to spend some more days with her, I want to make some more memories and moments which she could capture. After All, she is my first and last love.

I hope you all are liking the story. Upcoming Chapters will be full of plot twists and Y/N & Yeon Moments. Don't Forget To Vote. Keep Supporting. Love you all<3.