C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 9

________________________________________________________________________________

"Annyeong" He said and waved his hand infront of me with a smile. I was shocked that how can he came here at this time. Did he came to know that what we were doing? Or Did he followed me?

"Why are you so shocked?" He said with a smirk. "I didn't expected you to be here at this time." I said a fake smile. He smiled and said nothing and came inside, I followed him as So Hoo came infront of him. "Will I get something to drink?" Yeon said and sat on the couch. As I noticed that So Hoo had already cleaned up the place. "I should go now" I said and took  my bag. "Why are you going so early? You didn't liked that I came here?" Yeon said while looking towards me. "Ani" I just...Suddenly I got interrupted by Seojun's call. I didn't picked up his call and left that place.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeon's POV

After I left Y/N's house I went to the nearby Ice Cream parlour. I was having some Mint Choco, As I saw Y/N running to somewhere. I went outside and followed her. As she reached I saw that area I followed her to upstairs and got to know that she came to meet So Hoo. I was suspicous so after waiting for sometime I knocked at the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I was decided to go back to my home as I saw Seojun standing there when I came out of So Hoo's Apartment. I sigh and said "Are you also following me?" "What do you mean by that?" He said while looking into my eyes. "Nothing" I said and started walking. He started walking with me and said "Why do you came here?" "I had some important work" I said and Suddenly It started raining. "Let's go there" Seojun said while pointing towards the cafe infront of us. 

As We both went to the cafe. He was constantly looking towards me while I was looking outside. "Are you worried about something?" Seojun said in a low tone. "Ani, I am fine" I said while looking towards him. "Are you going on the school trip?" He asked me. "School Trip?" I said in a questioning way. "Yes, Jookyung called me today and told me that we are going on a trip this weekend" He said with a smile. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "Baekdudaegan" He said as his phone rang. "What?" I yelled. "I have to pickup Gowoon, She is waiting for me at the comic store" He said and went outside as It had already stopped raining while I was still in shock. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip...(At Night)

I was laying on the bed and wondering what Seojun said about School Trip. I wasn't to sleep so I called Jookyung. "Annyeonghaseyo" She said in a sleepy voice. "Were you sleeping?" I asked her. "Yes" She replied back. "Actually I have to ask you about School Trip"I said suspicously. "Can we talk about It tomorrow Y/N? I am really very sleepy right now." She said. "Okay, GoodNight" I said and disconnected the call.

________________________________________________________________________________

In Morning

After talking to Jookyung at night I slept. As I woke up and saw I am again late today. I got up from bed and went to get ready. I skipped my breakfast and took my bag and ran towards bus stop. As I reached I saw that I missed the bus. I tried to catch but I couldn't. I sighed and was going back to home as someone stopped his bike infront of me.  As he took his helmet out I noticed Its Seojun. "Want a Ride?" He said with a smirk. I sigh and sat behind him as I had no other option left.

As we reached school everyone started staring at us. Meanwhile Jookyung and Soo Ah came to me. "Are you guys going out?" Soo Ah said excitedly. "Aniii" I yelled at her. As we all were walking towards class, Seojun yelled from back "Y/N" I turned back and he waved at me with a smile. I sigh and kept walking towards class.

As we reached in the class I saw Yeon who was already there. I sat down on my seat. Aftersometime a girl entered into the class. "She is new student" Yeon announced as I noticed that I already know her. Shin Se Mi I muttered to myself. "Annyeong, I am Shin Se Mi" She said with a smile and sat behind So Hoo. Now what is this? First Yuri and now Se Mi also. 

________________________________________________________________________________

During Lunchtime (At Cafeteria)

Me, Jookyung were sitting together at the Cafeteria while Yuri didn't came today. "Are you going to School Trip?" I asked Jookyung. "Yes" She said with a smile. You are also coming, Right? Soo Ah asked me. "Yes" I said while Se Mi came and joined us.  "Annyeong" she said while looking towards us and sat next to me. "Are you also a transferred student?"Soo Ah asked her. "Yes" She said and looked towards me and continued "Mr. Yeon is looking for you." "Why?" I said. "Maybe he needs to talk to you about our upcoming exams." She said as I stood up and ran towards the class. 

As I entered into the classroom I saw Yeon was already waiting for me. "What do you want?" I yelled at him. "I want you to come to the School Trip." He said while looking towards me. "Why?" I said while looking towards him. "You wanted to go there" He said and was going out of the class. "How do you know this?" I said with a shocked face. "I just know" He said and smiled. He was going outside the class as I yelled from the back "What are you?" He turned back and looked at me. "Why don't you show your true colours to me? Why do you came here?" I yelled at him. He came close to me slowly and said "I am something you don't need to know" Suddenly the bell rang and he went outside the class while I was still wondering what he just said right now."

________________________________________________________________________________