C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 24

________________________________________________________________________________

"One Last Time" I said while looking towards him.

"Yes, He is going to prove today, How much he loves you" He said with a smile on his face.

I was in deep thought, processing whatever he just said, I was feeling range of emotions, I was shocked. I was trying to make sense of the situation and asked Lee Rang to take me where Yeon's location.

As we reached mountain Baekdudaegan, I called out his name "Yeon?" I was standing alone in this mountainous place with a hope that he will hear me and appear. 

After searching for him for 2 hours straight and yelling his name more than more hundred times. My hopes were breaking I felt like I lost him forever, I will never be able to see him again. 

Yeon's POV

On the other hand a fierce epic battle was taking place between Yeon and Imoogi. Yeon clashes swords with Imoogi, Yeon was determined to protect the love of his life, but on the other hand, Imoogi is equally determined to destroy everything. The clash of their sword produces an electrifying spark. Yeon was fighting with all his might and used advanced skills as well but Imoogi with his own set of skills made this a truly thrilling and unforgettable battle. The stakes are high and odds are against Yeon but he was fighting with courage.

"I will defeat you and protect Y/N, I love her more than anything in this world and I will do everything in my power to keep her safe." I said

His words were filled with emotions and passion.

Yeon faces Imoogi with his sword, with determination in his eyes and heart. He charges at Imoogi, sword raised and ready to strike. Imoogi tried to defend himself but Yeon was way too fast and strong. He dodges and bobs, parries and thrusts, before finally landing a decisive blow on the Imoogi's chest, defeating him and bringing an end to the epic and thrilling fight.

For a sec, It felt like everything is over and Imoogi died but in a shocking twist of events, Imoogi suddenly regains his strength and attempts to kill Yeon with his sword. The sword fight is intense and fast paced, as both of them are determined to win. This Is a race against time, and It is not clear who will win. The tension grows, and the outcome remains uncertain.

Yeon is up against a powerful and formidable opponent, and he is struggling to fight back, Imoogi  is quickly gaining his upper hand, and Yeon knows that he is in serious danger, He is outnumbered and outmatched, and the odds are not in his favor. Imoogi keeps up the pressure, and Yeon is finding it difficult to defend himself. 

Y/N's POV

I was desperately searching for Yeon, I called out his name every sec while tears were falling down from my eyes. I was overwhelmed by grief and heartbreak as I walked through our special places where we made unforgettable special memories.

Y/N remembers the good times and happy memories that she has shared with Yeon and she is filled with sadness and regret. She thinks about the future that they could have had together, and she feels a deep sense of loss and emptiness. Y/N is crying and trying to make sense of her feelings, as she searches for Yeon with desperation and determination. She can't imagine her life without him.

Yeon's POV

While fighting with Imoogi and trying his best to defeat him and protect Y/N, Yeon wonders and recalls the special moments that he shared with Y/N, He thinks about how their lives could have been If Imoogi hadn't intervened, and he mourns for the future that he believed in. He is filled with heartbreak and despair, knowing that their dreams and aspirations will never be realized.

Yeon was in grave danger, as the Imoogi was close to defeat him. But then, someone called out Yeon's name, the voice was familiar, It was no one but Lee Rang, who came to rescue his brother, but in this process he got injured and was almost unconscious because of the deadly attack of Imoogi on him. He was bleeding and was in serious pain, Imoogi tried to attack Lee Rang again to end his life but Yeon stands in the way and got stabbed instead of Lee Rang. 

The stakes are high as his brother's life hangs in balance, there is no room for mistakes but the outcome was uncertain.

Yeon knew, he was at death's door, he smiles at Lee Rang and said "I know you hate me but I know you won't let me die, after all you are all I have" He was about to leave this world and there was nothing he could do about that. "I want you to take care of Y/N and look after her, Don't let anything happen to her, protect her at any cost, Save her from every danger, that will be more than enough for my soul to rest in peace" 

"No No, You can't die like this" Lee Rang shouts, "Hyung, Get Up" Tears were falling down from his eyes. "The Only person who have right to take my brother's life is Me" Lee Rang yells while looking at Imoogi who was enjoying and watching the two brother's crying for each other.

From a place where he was close to death, Yeon got up for one last time with his full strength to take down Imoogi at once, even If It means sacrificing his own life, with full pace and strength he tied up Imoogi with him, while taking out his sword with a smile on his face he charges and slays Imoogi, the silver sword passed through Imoogi's body to Yeon's body, both of them were bleeding, Imoogi started coughing blood and looked at Yeon, and said "So, You Think You Really Saved Your Y/N?" He said with a smirk and with his last breath and he closed his eyes for one last time.

Lee Rang walks closer to Yeon's body, he knows that Yeon's Time is up and there is nothing he can do. He reminded Yeon about their childhood memories and promised to protect Y/N till his last breath and continuous by saying "But what will I tell Y/N?" 

"Tell her that you were searching for me but you couldn't find me, sooner and later one day she will understand and will forget me, I hope she finds true love of her live who will always keep her happy and will always protect her" Yeon replied with a satisfaction in his voice since he protected Y/N and killed Imoogi.

"And thankyou for giving her wrong direction to mountain Baekdudaegan to find me, I can't let her watch me dying or see me in this condition, I can't be the reason for tears in her eyes, I can't see her crying because of me, I can't make her feel helpless" Yeon Continuous.

"Perhaps in our next life or in some other life in some other world, our Two worlds which are apart can reunite" These  were last words he said before taking his last breath, there was sense of peace in the air as Yeon passes away after dedicating his whole life for searching the love of his life and sacrificing his own life for her. He has no regrets and accepts his fate. He took his last breathe knowing that he will be remembered by His only family, his brother and Y/N and now Y/N is Safe and Lee Rang will always protect her after His Death. 

I hope you liked the story, To all those who are thought that the book is ending here, Don't Worry, New Chapters will be out soon. Like and Comment and Don't Forget To Vote. Keep Supporting. Love you all<3